Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I just pointed out I already covered that. I owned up to it. I didn't delete the post cause making mistakes or being wrong doesn't bother me. But I see I should have deleted the post, cause expecting people to read and understand two lines of text before they respond eager to score points was obviously too much. 

Kenji I don’t think AEG did that well in France.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I just pointed out I already covered that. I owned up to it. I didn't delete the post cause making mistakes or being wrong doesn't bother me. But I see I should have deleted the post, cause expecting people to read and understand two lines of text before they respond eager to score points was obviously too much. 

Wtf? Why would you delete the post? Why do you think I was trying to score points? I replied before I had read your edit and was just politely reminding you he had flopped in that league. Unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, skarroki said:

So it doesn't bother you if you make mistakes, just if anyone else does? By the logic that he accidentally corrected you after you corrected yourself.

Or would you like to go back to the true narrative that he corrected you and then you edited it and cried about the fact someone politely informed you of a mistake. 

Glad you said that because I thought I was being polite about it too.  🤷🏽‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Does that mean that if we blow £30m+ on Edouard that he will he also fall into the same tarnishing since the SPL could be deemed similar?

Do you remember a player we once signed, goes by the name of John Carew, signed him in 2007 from Lyon. Didn't work out too bad in the end.

imagine if VT was around when we signed Dwight Yorke...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, skarroki said:

So it doesn't bother you if you make mistakes, just if anyone else does? By the logic that he accidentally corrected you after you corrected yourself.

Or would you like to go back to the true narrative that he corrected you and then you edited it and cried about the fact someone politely informed you of a mistake. 

That's simply not true, but whatever floats your boat. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Good backup options to have though.

Exactly,  not 1st choice either of them but an option nevertheless.  Continue to play them in cups and off the bench in the PL.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Chop chop government department that issues work permits 😉

Aha. I was sure I read somewhere on the internet that the permit thingy wasn't the issue. And as we all know, everything you read on the internet is true. And by internet, I mean VT. 😳

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Thought it would have been done today. We never seem to make any announcements over the weekend, so hopefully Monday it is.

We never seem to make any announcements on a match day, so hopefully Tuesday it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

I seem to remember Dougie’s work permit took an age to come through last summer. I guess this is the same issue, probably made worse by covid and brexit clogging up the system further. Hopefully some good news next week. 

Wasn’t a work permit that fully held up Doug, he needed a new passport too

Â