Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I have watched his goal against Chelsea about 20x and I cannot see the 'scuff', 'roll down the shin' or 'hit in to the floor' that commentary and match report journalists have seen. Looks like his technique, foot like a wedge. Am I going crazy?

Absolutely love this fella.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I have watched his goal against Chelsea about 20x and I cannot see the 'scuff', 'roll down the shin' or 'hit in to the floor' that commentary and match report journalists have seen. Looks like his technique, foot like a wedge. Am I going crazy?

Definitely meant to hit the way he did. Obviously a little luck is involved in a strike like that but the hit was pure.

Dude is that good and just entering the prime of his career. Very happy to have him starting next season at RW. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got his own music video and dedication from a Burkina Faso singer.

His best bits and some Villa tops in there as well. 

Girl is a minx, Toska is her name I presume so googled it and this came up.....

The KN-02 Toksa, Hwasong-11 is a North Korean reverse-engineered locally produced modification of the OTR-21 Tochka short-range ballistic missile.

Yep, she's hot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 24/05/2021 at 12:54, Rightdm00 said:

That is priority one. We have to replace Barkley. Our form never really fully recovered from his hamstring injury.

It looks like the answer will be Jack to the middle and purchase a LW but honestly I think we have targets at both the CAM and LW position and we are going to see which one we can more easily procure. 

Actually our form coped fine with RBs injury.

it was only when we tried to shoehorn him back in unfit when it started to suffer.

• Like 1

Surprised no one has mentioned, but he's up for Goal of The Month.  Can't quite work out if/how fans can vote though. 

Edit - scratch that, Already won by Cavani. 

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Can’t get my head around why the goals vs WBA and Newcastle didn’t make at least goal of the month if not goal of the season? 

His goals have their own competition. 

On 24/05/2021 at 17:35, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got his own music video and dedication from a Burkina Faso singer.

His best bits and some Villa tops in there as well. 

That’s awesome! More players at mid table clubs need songs. I’d love to hear Sean Paul singing about Ben Mee. 

• Haha 1

On 26/05/2021 at 12:15, gwi1890 said:

Who’s ankles did he break against Chelsea? I recall a piece  of skill that left someone yet again on their ass

Silva in the first few minutes than Kovacic later on I think. He's so enjoyable to watch with the ball.

On 24/05/2021 at 17:52, GENTLEMAN said:

This is the thing. He does such mad shit during games that even when I thought he scuffed it at VP, I was still pretty sure he must have done it on purpose. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Bda Bang Bang Bang..... Leg brukka, Leg Brukka, Mee a di Leg brukka, leg brukka! " 🤣

I wish I could give this at least two or three laughing emojis.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 17:52, GENTLEMAN said:

Definitely not. As you say he 'bumped' 'bounced' it in.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad Bert got to play his first season without full crowds , I fear constant groans and moans early on would have hindered his season the reviews from Lyon fans didn’t help,  very excited to see how he kicks on next season and fully expected him to thrive in front of our support with a full season under his belt, the trickery and inventions he comes up with at times I can only compare to Ronaldinho, Im not saying he’s on the same level by any means but I think he’s the only player in modern football that has me thinking “how on earth did he just to that”

Â