Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Mentioned in his interview that JT played a part in him wanting to join (also said he spoke to nakamba etc)

Its funny how a lot of this stuff is just like a normal office, person B ringing person A and saying....."been offered a job with your team, is the boss a d*ck?, has the team got any tools?"....etc etc 😜

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Even though you have already made your mind up, annoyingly for you, you will just have to wait and see won't you. And if there's one thing you can be sure of, you won't be getting much sympathy if you carry on whingeing endlessly like you are now. I really hope you don't manage people.

"wait and see"

Why do you automatically think he is better than El Ghazi? What is it based on?

Why do you think he'll become good? Wait and see just sounds like blind hope.

Bertrand Traore had a really bad season. Reports saying bad attitude and very poor decision making. There are more reasons to feel skeptical than feel optimistic

When we signed Douglas Luiz he came with a great reputation. Night and day difference.

Of course fans will give him a chance. Doesn't mean i have to feel positive about this signing when i get a bad feeling.

Edited by villalad21

6 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I fear for Traore, I really do. There are so many doubters and the guy hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet. There's no way he's going to come here and hit the ground running but there's no doubt in my mind there will be loads ready to write him off after the first game he plays if he does anything wrong. 

Let's please give the lad a chance and time to settle before we start judging him. 

Luckily football fans are so fickle the bar is relatively low for things to go the other way too. 

Equally it’s important to remember  sentiment on VT has very little causal influence on the players performance on the pitch.

Â