Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Interestingly, if you look at the Villa website announcement for Traore, it actually says "21 hours ago", so basically the deal and the pics etc were done early yesterday morning (if correct).

Pity the international clearance hasnt come through yet.....

Edited by MaVilla

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Chuffed. After watching El Ghazi try to play football against Burton, this is music to my ears.

Grass ain't always greener on the other side.

I know this may be shocking to hear but AEG might be a better player.

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

I think he needed to be registered by yesterday but not 100% sure. 

well.....the announcement piece on the villa forum says..."21 hours ago".......so was this actually done yesterday AM?

OL website lists the transfer details:

€ 18.4 million, to which may be added incentives for a maximum amount of € 2.2 million and a profit-sharing of 15% on any future capital gain.  https://www.ol.fr/fr-fr/contenus/articles/2020/09/18/depart-de-bertrand-traore-pour-aston-villa

Welcome to the club!  Hope he proves me totally wrong.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Like 1

Completely forgot Terry has played with him before so will know a lot about him from training. The decision to buy him could well have been because Terry knows he has the right character and is difficult to defend against. If he was neither of those, Terry would know.

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

It's noticeable that Bertrand Traore was at Vitesse Arnhem together with Marvellous Nakamba and Milot Rashica. Are Chelsea the parent club of Vitesse? I noticed a few Chelsea loanees at Vitesse in the past. 

Played with El Ghazi at Ajax too and of course JT.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Maybe this signing can be a kick up the arse to Anwar to start showing that he is any sort of Premier League player at all otherwise his own career could very well be on the slide. 

Perhaps Traore is a better player. He'll have a chance to show what he can do in a Villa shirt too. Might be worth giving him a chance before completely throwing the toys out of the pram but each to their own. 

Edited by Wezbid

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Even though you have already made your mind up, annoyingly for you, you will just have to wait and see won't you. And if there's one thing you can be sure of, you won't be getting much sympathy if you carry on whingeing endlessly like you are now. I really hope you don't manage people.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Completely forgot Terry has played with him before so will know a lot about him from training. The decision to buy him could well have been because Terry knows he has the right character and is difficult to defend against. If he was neither of those, Terry would know.

Is he difficult to defend against, I really hope you are right because from the videos I seen of him on youtube, he does look quick and exciting.

How long before we can see him play then,bet he wont make Sheff utd game will he because he has to do some training and fitness I bet first, hopefully not to long.

Right Villa go buy an Attacking Midfielder who can play across the Wings also.

Â