Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

Interesting, that. Another one who can play a number of positions. This is a trend this window. (Apart from Martinez 😁)

Actually most effective as a Right Midfielder or CF according to that, NOT as a winger, which is interesting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I feel like the idea that this guy has pace is a myth that's being perpetuated. I haven't seen a Lyon fan who's said he's fast.

Did you see how quickly he said Yes to leaving Lyon.....lightening quick!

• Haha 3

Welcome  Bertrand Traore!

As I said earlier, think this one might pleasantly surprise a few.

Could give our attack impetus and threat that we didn't have previously either centrally or down the right flank.

That left foot, his ability to cut inside, and his killer instincts will be an asset. His lay offs will be handy for the midfielders who get into the final third too.

I'm kind of getting excited.

2 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I feel like the idea that this guy has pace is a myth that's being perpetuated. I haven't seen a Lyon fan who's said he's fast.

He's got more agility to his game than raw pace. His changes of direction and shift of balance is what leaves defenders behind.

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Definitely a Lange (creepy guy) signing:

spacer.png

Deano nowhere to be found 😆

image.thumb.jpeg.fc50b6413f6353328b81627928080e81.jpeg

Nah Lange is a waxwork and Nakamba is behind the scenes pulling the strings......Traore and now Rashica

giphy-downsized.gif

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

He's got more agility to his game than raw pace. His changes of direction and shift of balance is what leaves defenders behind.

I also like the fact that along with Watkins, other teams will see them as a threat, thus creating more space for others (ie Grealish, McGinn etc).  Offensively we’re so much better than last season. 

• Like 2

Â