Josh King

JPAngel

On 09/09/2020 at 23:56, nick76 said:

I thought the King thing was just to get the Watkins deal over the line.  Aren’t they too alike in style? and going after King was showing we were looking elsewhere.  I can see Brewster because he’s a different style.

Not a bit alike. King is gash but his bulk of touches last season were left sideline in between half way and 18 yard line. Really not keen on him as a signing

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t believe this is happening now.  No idea why.

I reckon he will go somewhere at the end of the window when teams have given up on their first or second choice and Bournemouth will have had to lower their asking price.  Could be us, who knows.

On 18/09/2020 at 20:45, sharkyvilla said:

I reckon he will go somewhere at the end of the window when teams have given up on their first or second choice and Bournemouth will have had to lower their asking price.  Could be us, who knows.

Do you think there is much chance it will be us considering Smith has said he wants someone who can play a role of two positions of AM/ST?

59 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do you think there is much chance it will be us considering Smith has said he wants someone who can play a role of two positions of AM/ST?

Possibly if our other targets don't come off.  The domestic window is open a week longer than international isn't it?  

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Must be on the list considering salary he would expect 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Josh King to Aston Villa: Transfer 'very close' as Everton decision confirmed

Josh King to Aston Villa: Transfer 'very close' as Everton decision confirmed

Latest Aston Villa transfer news from BirminghamLive brings everything that has been reported about a potential move from the Lions for the former Bournemouth striker

Aston Villa are being tipped to sign Josh King this summer.

King was linked with a move to Villa last summer but remained at AFC Bournemouth after their relegation from the Premier League.

It was reported at the time that Villa were looking to sign the 29 year-old.

King's stock was high after the 2018-19 season in which he scored 12 times and registered three assists in the Premier League.

More in link ...

What do we think ?

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Birmingham (barely) Live is what I think

Two latest ridiculous BM articles are from Shane Ireland.  Never heard of him before. Check his Twitter account and it's only about cricket 🙄

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Birmingham (barely) Live is what I think

They are masters of their art.  Masters I say. Admittedly that art is clickbait.

On 18/09/2020 at 20:45, sharkyvilla said:

He's out of contract so no Bournemouth/ no fee. 

I think he'd be a decent back up for one of the front three places. But he hasn't got a hope of playing when everyone is fit. Making the bench will be tough next season. 

Â