Josh King

JPAngel

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's bizarro world people talking about need to finish top 6 to keep Grealish and discussion about Josh King as backup exists

This.

King was shit for Everton who are a team that have ambitions for Europe, and I don’t expect them to try and sign him now. He had a couple of good seasons for Bournemouth when they were playing well but he’s not who you sign if you’re looking to push on to where we want to go. It’s not like he’s a world class experienced player like a Fernandinho who you wouldn’t mind losing money on either.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

This, I would be extremely confused if we signed JK. It doesn't make any sense on many levels. 

Would much rather Benteke on a free than Josh King. At least Benteke offers something different to Watkins, and pace has been mentioned, but dont we have that in AEG if that’s all we were looking for?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’m 30 years old, not that young 

Welcome back to the forum mate, you’ve been missed 👍

4 hours ago, thunderball said:

Would much rather Benteke on a free than Josh King. At least Benteke offers something different to Watkins, and pace has been mentioned, but dont we have that in AEG if that’s all we were looking for?

He's just signed a 2-year extension at Palace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/06/2021 at 23:15, NurembergVillan said:

He's just signed a 2-year extension at Palace.

Only so that he can command a fee for his current paymasters when Villa “bring him home” to fire us to the league title!

pew pew finger guns GIF

On 11/06/2021 at 12:54, gwi1890 said:

Maybe he’s only a nasty piece of work on the pitch? I watched a interview with him somewhere and he came across very humble and grateful to be where he was in life.  

On 11/06/2021 at 12:57, sir_gary_cahill said:

It’s often the case that players act differently on the pitch than how they act in normal every day life 

You are not wrong there with regards to his on the pitch attitude, He's a bit of an animal, But I have met both him and Ollie a couple of times at some of the Bees functions and they are both very nice guys to talk to, both very humble and thankful for where they are in life as footballers, both always had plenty of time for the fans, especially the youngsters, definitely none of the Bertie Big Bo**ocks about either of them, but just like chalk and cheese on the pitch.

Â