Matty Cash

paul514

Well done Matty, clearly been working on where to put his crosses rather than over hitting them. He now gets his head and looks for the runners coming in. Then his energy at times was great. Took his goal really goal. Good to see 

• Like 1

I love this fella, granted he's frustrated the life out of me at times this season with his his decision making in the final third but he's clearly working on it and looking like the complete modern day full back in the process. Despite some thinking he could be worth selling of late I'd be surprised if we could do much better than him, he's already got the capacity to be excellent and only has scope to improve. 

He use to be English and overrated. But since he switched nationalities he's a much better player. Polish and underrated. 

Edited by messi11
  • Haha 2

He’s been excellent all season but very poor in the final third. He’s suddenly clicked into gear in the attacking area and now looks like a huge player (Tommy Elphick huge). 

Been outstanding the last two games. Couldn’t be more pleased for him. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Player of the season for me, been really consistent even through our bad spells this season.

I'm not sure that I'd rate him player of the season...that may end up being Coutinho if things keep going this way...but I give him my vote for most improved player. And that's saying something given how much Ramsey has improved.

Edited by TomC
Fixed grammar

I thought it was a bit rum that people were saying he wasn't good enough and should be sold (as well as many other players in the team really).  It was the system was asking the full backs to do too much, which then strangled the midfielders at the same time.  Now the balance is much better, mainly as Gerrard sacrificed one of the number 10s.  Great to see Cash making and scoring a lot more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd have sold him at the first sniff of £25m in January.

That's why I draw t-shirts for a living.

Im eating humble pie too. Has been brilliant the last few games. I hold my hands up and say i was wrong. Cash is good enough and he is getting back to his best.

12m we paid what a bargain.

• Like 2

Finally not getting thrown to the Wolves in a stupid set up and looks just as class as he did last season and start of this season.

Him and KKH at right back next season is an area of the pitch that doesn't need to be touched 

11 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd have sold him at the first sniff of £25m in January.

That's why I draw t-shirts for a living.

I was of the same mindset only a month ago. Keep proving me wrong Matty, it is great to see.

• Like 1

Â