Matty Cash

paul514

On 11/03/2022 at 16:09, El-Reacho said:

Southgate has also called up 3 or 4 RBs to recent squads .

And? Unless he's playing them elsewhere, he can only start one.

Cash is way down the pecking order for England, made the right choice switching to Poland.

• Like 2

I’d say no to the 35m mentioned. We would be in a hurry to replace him and it won’t be easy to find someone better or as good for that money. Plus the inevitable issues bedding a new player in. The pre-season won’t be as good if we’re waiting for more newcomers to arrive, again.

So no thanks, unless it’s necessary for FFP reasons to get some income and we seriously believe KKH can step up already.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’d say no to the 35m mentioned. We would be in a hurry to replace him and it won’t be easy to find someone better or as good for that money. Plus the inevitable issues bedding a new player in. The pre-season won’t be as good if we’re waiting for more newcomers to arrive, again.

So no thanks, unless it’s necessary for FFP reasons to get some income and we seriously believe KKH can step up already.

Cash is only 24, so could still technically get better.  Ideally I would like to keep him for at least another 2-3 seasons, by that stage KKH should be ready to replace him and we can 'Cash in on Cash' 😀

Poland & Cash will be going to the World Cup!

Really pleased for him, will be such a great experience no doubt.......he must be pinching himself, from Notts Forest in the Champ, to Villa and a Poland international, and going to the WC in the summer!, what a ride.

• Like 3

On 24/03/2022 at 11:32, duke313 said:

Cash is only 24, so could still technically get better.  Ideally I would like to keep him for at least another 2-3 seasons, by that stage KKH should be ready to replace him and we can 'Cash in on Cash' 😀

And we could keep him in the very top part of Wes Edens mansion thus having Cash in the attic

This self-imposed alcohol ban is becoming exceptionally difficult

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Poland & Cash will be going to the World Cup!

Really pleased for him, will be such a great experience no doubt.......he must be pinching himself, from Notts Forest in the Champ, to Villa and a Poland international, and going to the WC in the summer!, what a ride.

its our winter :P  

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Â