Matty Cash

paul514

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really it’s just confirmed that right back is one of our least concerning positions.

And if we sell him for £40m or whatever was touted RE: Atleti, it will have been good business either way. Top signing, top player.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Very good performance, maybe Cashy can improve what he needs to improve on and save us some money in the summer.

If he doesn't want to leave and we have him, KKH and Guilbert as RB options then trying to upgrade in that position this summer would have been money well wasted. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, picicata said:

I think Gerrard likes him and will give him more time to adjust than he will others. I would be surprised if RB is an area we are looking strengthen in the summer.

100%. 

Cash is quite far down on the list of players we should be looking to replace.

21 hours ago, AV82 said:

I really hope he works on his crossing but you can't help but love him. Bundles of energy and solid at the back.

He clearly is trying to improve his crossing he’s drilling it across the box at pace , obliviously he isn’t always accurate but it’s a noticeable change in his game.

Quality today.

Great cutback for the Ings goal, needs to do that more often as he gets in that position very often but then smashes the ball at 100mph across the box.

Wonder where this Atletico rumour is coming from, have they sent scouts to watch our games? I remember they were linked to Trippier for a few months before signing him.

Obviously shouldn't sell for less than 40m as he's going to get better especially if he plays in the world cup for Poland.

I don't think he's ever going to be consistently whipping in good crosses to be attacked in the air.

Using him to get to the byline and cutting back is a far more effective use of his abilities, so it's good to see more of this.

• Like 2

Â