Jaden Philogene

Kingman

On 10/12/2022 at 18:20, MotoMkali said:

Dude is so injury prone sadly. Could be a special player if he stays fit. 

Yep was wondering what had happened to him as Cardiff are well short of goals and in serious danger of getting relegated.

Bit worrying he's started well in both championship loans yet injuries have massively disrupted him. Hopefully it's just growing pains in senior football.

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Could start for Cardiff today as they have a few injuries to first team players , good chance to see him rip Leeds apart lol. 

Pick 6 numbers between 1 and 59. Quick 

• Haha 1

Cardiff play some dreadful football, good luck trying to develop as a player there. Leeds missed some glorious chances , they have a poor squad looking at that performance especially at the back. 

• 5 weeks later...

Sadly think he’s not gunna make it here and will be sold in the summer… I guess for FFP that’s a hood thing as books as pure profit. Can see us get also selling Davis & Archer which will help the Emery revolution 

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Accoring to the brum mail emerys made him available for sale come the summer.  Such a shame i thought he looked like he has massive potential but hasnt done well at Cardiff so the plans to cash in

He's 21 tomorrow and his contract is up in 2024 so we have to sell him this summer or lose him on a free. 

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Sadly think he’s not gunna make it here and will be sold in the summer… I guess for FFP that’s a hood thing as books as pure profit. Can see us get also selling Davis & Archer which will help the Emery revolution 

Makes no sense to sell Archer. He's under contract until 2027. So a loan fee next season for a season long Loan and he can develop further. Look at Tammy, he did 3 years on Loan, Bristol City, Swansea and us. He got a chance with Chelsea and then they moved him on. Archer needs 2/3 seasons on loan to grow as a player and maximise our return.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep. If he cant cut in championship he has no future here unfortunately 

22 appearances and 2 goals in the championship isn’t bad for a 20 year old. I agree he won’t cut it here but he might forge a decent Championship career. If we can get £5m + add ons then it’s  decent business.

Â