Jaden Philogene

Kingman

3 minutes ago, useless said:

He seems to have a good goal scoring knack regardless of whatever level he's playing at, and as well as the more spectacular goals that you might associate with a winger of his type, he also gets his fair share of poacher type goals. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get into double figures this season if he stays fit.

Once seem him score a free kick against Leeds I think for the U23's. He can do the lot

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Steady on now! Not like he's set Cardiff on fire.
Needs to improve and break into the Cardiff team before he comes back to Villa

If he can't break into the Cardiff team after that goal then we should recall and loan him back out again. 

Surprised by how little he's caught fire, have always thought he looked possibly the most exciting out of his crop out of the academy but it just hasn't happened for him between the injuries and whatever else. Hopefully that goal - what a goal by the way - will be what he needs to find some rhythm.

3 hours ago, Indigo said:

Surprised by how little he's caught fire, have always thought he looked possibly the most exciting out of his crop out of the academy but it just hasn't happened for him between the injuries and whatever else. Hopefully that goal - what a goal by the way - will be what he needs to find some rhythm.

I’ve been surprised too, JPB to me has looked the possibly biggest academy talent of all but the clock is ticking and he’s not exactly storming forward. Still hoping though.

Edited by VillaParkAvenue

36 minutes ago, useless said:

Getting a lot of praise for his performance tonight.

Even Watford fans raving about him and asking that they should sign him should they go up.

Juts the type of player Emery might promote next season.

Â