Jaden Philogene

Kingman

9 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Yes def! I say he's a bigger talent then Jacob Ramsey. Time for him to show it,

According to reports he been promised the number 10 role for stoke which is odd. I think he def gets in the stoke team 

Steady on there cowboy. 

One has played 40 PL games and has had a meteoric rise to being one of the first names on the teamsheet and pundits raving about him. 

The other has been involved in the squad for the best part of 18 months and has managed 3 games off the bench. 

I hope your right and JPB gets to Jacobs level (and beyond) but its a massive massive ask as no one could have predicted how good Ramsey has become so quickly. 

• Like 2

Good move for him, hope he does well there and we can re evaluate his role in the squad in the summer, I think it will be tough given our forward options for him to break into the squad, but if he tears it up in the championship great, he might have a role here , he might be moved on in the future, if WBA were happy to pay £20m for Diangana a promoted championship side might pay the same for JPB it he doesn’t make the grade here.

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

Yes def! I say he's a bigger talent then Jacob Ramsey. Time for him to show it,

According to reports he been promised the number 10 role for stoke which is odd. I think he def gets in the stoke team 

That actually makes sense to me because he doesn't have the most experience as a 10 and that's obviously the system Gerard likes to play (2 10's).  If true its smart that we would require he play that role and get guaranteed playing time.  Excited to see how it goes.

• Like 1

I think I’m the summer Smith liked the look of him and would’ve given him game time. Then it came apparent that Bailey and Ings were available. This pushed him down the queue a bit, and then he may have lost confidence. A run at a championship team will be a good move for him to build up his confidence and also get some valuable game time in. With the club seemingly stepping up their pursuit of greatness with some big signing and expected more to follow, he may find himself further down the list.  If he goes on loan and does well and secured a move out with us receiving a decent few, I don’t think many would be too disappointed. 

58 minutes ago, messi11 said:

With El Ghazi and Trezeguet going in the summer and potentially Bertrand Traore, There is more room next season for Bigace to break through at Villa

Possibly depending if he impresses on loan, could go out on loan again could be sold. It’s impossible to tell as he has very little first team experience 

will be interesting to see if he can force his way in to the starting 11.

Bidace is 20 next month (Feb 8th), so he really needs to be showing he can play at decent Championship level if he is to fulfill his potential.

• Like 1

Initial glance on Stoke forums seem to think they don't really need him and they don't play a system which would accommodate him - even if they're excited about him as a player/prospect.

Hopefully all works out well!

Â