Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Class tonight, good in possession, some great touches and if he didn’t have so many retards on his team he would have created a hatful. 

Still hit the post and was unlucky to not assist in any case. 

Edited by Steero113

Considering the lack of service he played well, forced a save, had another shot that was blocked, created a chance, hit the post, and played his part in Stoke's goal, also kept the ball well in general play and played some good passes.

Also I wouldn't judge Stoke too much based on this game Huddersfield have been one of the form teams in the league so tonight was always going to be a tough game for them, against most other opposition I'd expect them to do better and have more of the ball in attacking areas.

8 minutes ago, messi11 said:

It was a decent performance from him. More to come 
Nick Powell made such a different when he came on. He like KDB of the championship. Taylor Harwood-Bellis impressed me

To be honest I thought Powell was average when he came on, made the wrong choice of pass a lot of the time and constantly held onto it when there was a pass on into space.

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Considering the lack of service he played well, forced a save, had another shot that was blocked, created a chance, hit the post, and played his part in Stoke's goal, also kept the ball well in general play and played some good passes.

Also I wouldn't judge Stoke too much based on this game Huddersfield have been one of the form teams in the league so tonight was always going to be a tough game for them, against most other opposition I'd expect them to do better and have more of the ball in attacking areas.

Stoke don’t score goals for a reason, the way they set up is horrible if you’re a wide player. 

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

This puzzles me, why is he asking for studs? Is it a joke?

Seems like he’s after a particular type. Probably hard to get. 

don’t think he’s joking, he was asking yesterday, before the match..then in the match  he was slipping all over the place, by all accounts. Now he’s still asking.. so seems legit 

• Thanks 1

When I watched that game I was really surprised by the weight and accuracy of his passing. He manages to play these intricate, through-ball like passes but instead of forward they're square into the centre of the pitch. I've not seen many players do that. Solano maybe? 

Then on top of that his close control in the box is fantastic and his striking of the ball is crisp.

He's a player.

• Like 1

I think that the last 2 months of training under Gerrard has brought these type of passes out of our whole squad. If you watch the training videos they seem to concentrate on these passes and the movement after them. Like the Ramsey goal against Manure. Pass and move pass and move. 1-2s everywhere. 

Its encouraging quickness of thought . Kind of muscle memory stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â