Jaden Philogene

Kingman

I'd be awfully surprised if he doesn't tear it up for the remainder of the season. Of all the young lads that have been on the fringes of the first team he's looked the most encouraging to me (a lot of competition on that front mind). The experience should do him the world of good because he's got all of the ability you'd want.

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Every time the youngsters played in the cup, this kid caught my eye the most. In terms of football IQ, I think he's the pick of the lot. Carney might have the physicality and weight of pass, JJ the dribbling ability, but this kid sees the game in slow motion, similar to Grealish.

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Every time the youngsters played in the cup, this kid caught my eye the most. In terms of football IQ, I think he's the pick of the lot. Carney might have the physicality and weight of pass, JJ the dribbling ability, but this kid sees the game in slow motion, similar to Grealish.

The stoke fans comparison to Eze was a good one, kinda like a street baller like him. just so raw and needs gametime. I would potentially keep him at Stoke for a full season next if possible

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That pass for Archers hatrick against Barrow is when i actually thought he is going to be some player. It was genius nothing less. He stands still and waits for the opponent to do something and then counteracts it. Bit like a penalty taker waiting for a goalie to dive one way.a very very raw street footballer but massive potential. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Happy Birthday JPB!

Mike Pejic on the commentary. I remember when we signed him, one of the left - back, hard - knock club. Such a shame how his career came to a premature end whilst with us.

Delighted for JPB. Some of these loans are really shining and it's a pleasure to see. 

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

The stoke fans comparison to Eze was a good one, kinda like a street baller like him. just so raw and needs gametime. I would potentially keep him at Stoke for a full season next if possible

100% a full championship season.

If he does really well over 18 months we will know we can rely on him in the first team squad, hopefully he moves a bit more inside as our team under Gerrard isn't going to play with true wingers

Â