Jaden Philogene

Kingman

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just had a look on their Oatcake site and they seem very impressed with him. Think that its going to be alot of fun watching him

The reviews are so good for someone who came on in the 85th minute. Crazy. 

A nice comment half way down in the match report on JPB in the Stoke on Trent Live match report. It seems like he made a positive impression in his short time on the pitch. Hopefully he can keep up the levels of performance and force his way into the starting positions in the upcoming weeks.

Stoke City new boy from Aston Villa had me wishing game wouldn't finish

Most likely provider of late glee was yet another of the new boys; the newest in fact, Jaden Philogene-Bidace. The 19-year-old bounded onto the pitch, showed touch and guile and came within inches of snatching a point when his late drive whistled over the Boothen End bar.

This young lad left me wanting the game to go on and on. I can’t wait to see him against other teams in this league. They will be frightened to death.

• Like 1

I also watched the Stoke game from the time he came on and some of the praise is pretty hyperbolic. I have a feeling the likes of Ince must have been very poor this year.

Definitely some good signs there. Showed a good touch and looked fast, albeit against exhausted defenders.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

BBC says he's starting as their right wing back, in a 3412 formation.

whut.

I think they're just guessing based on formations they have been playing with limited success. Team sheets are just a list of players. Stoke fans seem to think Michael O'Neil has ripped it up and opted for a 4-3-3.

Â