Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

18 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If he's seen all this he must think we're a load of stalkers 😂

He probably has read it and he thinks it's so funny, that he's decided not to sign for us, until this gets up to page 500! 😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, string28 said:

I cant be bothered at the moment with Twitter just so sad to see some of the tweets at the moment. People need to just stop and think we are better then that.

there's ur problem.

Social Media is one of those places where when the numbers increase, the average IQ of the users goes down.

Its like a magnet for all the knuckle draggers to go somewhere and be listened to, where pre social media they would be in a basement somewhere, removed from wider society.

whats even more laughable is a lot of people seem to think the views of these people are the views of wider society.

what a mess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Absulootly fumin bbz!

After a nice walk on the beach, driving past the chippy on the way in. We walk back and the place is shut at half 4 on a sunny Welsh afternoon with tons of tourists coming in for the weekend.

Either business is not their strong point or they don't want a fishy shrine to Milot being purchased. 

I will not be not be denied and am firing up Just Eat. I'm getting a battered Mars bar for SJM whilst I'm at it. 

Don’t forget the cheps!

Happy Premier League GIF by Aston Villa FC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2