Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

He would probably talk to his agent, visit about 5 different chippy's and then decide.But by then they could all be closed for the afternoon.

Absulootly fumin bbz!

After a nice walk on the beach, driving past the chippy on the way in. We walk back and the place is shut at half 4 on a sunny Welsh afternoon with tons of tourists coming in for the weekend.

Either business is not their strong point or they don't want a fishy shrine to Milot being purchased. 

I will not be not be denied and am firing up Just Eat. I'm getting a battered Mars bar for SJM whilst I'm at it. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Absulootly fumin bbz!

After a nice walk on the beach, driving past the chippy on the way in. We walk back and the place is shut at half 4 on a sunny Welsh afternoon with tons of tourists coming in for the weekend.

Either business is not their strong point or they don't want a fishy shrine to Milot being purchased. 

I will not be not be denied and am firing up Just Eat. I'm getting a battered Mars bar for SJM whilst I'm at it. 

Reminds me of a Red Dwarf quote- we have  less choice than a welsh fish and chip shop....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TRO said:
  • I don't think they want to sell him
  • and if they do, they want as much money as they can get.

This is the issue with clubs who don't want to sell players.

They have no choice but to sell him though. They know they need to but they just want as much as they can get. He'll definitely leave them this window. I'm just concerned how Wolves will need a replacement for Jota now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

They have no choice but to sell him though. They know they need to but they just want as much as they can get. He'll definitely leave them this window. I'm just concerned how Wolves will need a replacement for Jota now!

well thats up to us isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Hopefully. I just have a worry Bremen might stall us and wait for them to come in. If I was us I'd pay up and get this done because even at £25m, we're getting a bargain. 

I too have a feeling this would be a great signing for us, linking up with Jack and Ollie really well.

I just hope there is something in it and at 25 years old, you might be right.