Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

17 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I hate people who think other people are interested in their tweets. I just hate Twitter actually. In fact, I think I just hate people.

Twitter is the scummiest of them all. I’ve had to stop myself from reading comments on any tweet. Full of teenagers using a footballer as a profile picture constantly commenting on opposition football clubs twitter. 

Villa are one of the worse for it. Absolutely embarrassing. Said it before on here, no wonder so many opposition fans hate us.

Ok ‘Ty Bracey’, I will like your #freerashica tweet so he sees it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MCU said:

Twitter is the scummiest of them all. I’ve had to stop myself from reading comments on any tweet. Full of teenagers using a footballer as a profile picture constantly commenting on opposition football clubs twitter. 

Villa are one of the worse for it. Absolutely embarrassing. Said it before on here, no wonder so many opposition fans hate us.

Ok ‘Ty Bracey’, I will like your #freerashica tweet so he sees it. 

I remember Facebook being full of complete knuckle draggers but now that I'm not forced to wade my way into there to watch some bloke stream the Villa games, I'm finding Twitter is just as bad. Like seriously full of the dumbest people you will ever see. Twitter is already a cesspool, but it takes some doing for football fans to be the dumbest of the lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

there's ur problem.

Social Media is one of those places where when the numbers increase, the average IQ of the users goes down.

Its like a magnet for all the knuckle draggers to go somewhere and be listened to, where pre social media they would be in a basement somewhere, removed from wider society.

whats even more laughable is a lot of people seem to think the views of these people are the views of wider society.

what a mess.

Not just twitter though is it!. Social media does bring the worst out of so many.

This is the signing I want to see made official. 

A player of this caliber is the kind we need to complement Grealish and establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with each and every fixture.

Really raise the bar for standards of ability within the squad and adds a dimension to the way we setup and approach that we just otherwise wouldn't have.

I'd be truly impressed if we get this done, potential to propel us to much greater displays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

This is the signing I want to see made official. 

A player of this caliber is the kind we need to complement Grealish and establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with each and every fixture.

Really raise the bar for standards of ability within the squad and adds a dimension to the way we setup and approach that we just otherwise wouldn't have.

I'd be truly impressed if we get this done, potential to propel us to much greater displays.

Agree 100% but I just feel this is not gonna happen with how long it's taking. We will.see soon if we are linked with another winger/attacker.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, string28 said:

Agree 100% but I just feel this is not gonna happen with how long it's taking. We will.see soon if we are linked with another winger/attacker.

I wouldn't let time passed be a reason you lose hope for this coming good, as a sole indicator it really doesn't tell you much.

Edit: @string28 I don't have any insight to offer, but it wouldn't surprise me if Rashica, Edouard, Traore, Benrahma and Watkins are the sum of it.

With the exception of Benrahma who has only played wide, the others mentioned have all played both out wide and centrally in their attacking roles.

Edited by A'Villan

3 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I wouldn't let time passed be a reason you lose hope for this coming good, as a sole indicator it really doesn't tell you much.

Let's hope I guess that's what we can do is hope. Think he would be the special attacking threat we crave.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, text that says "23:23 34% milotrashica7 1h From archive 18 September 2016 milotrashica7 milotrashica7 MEMORIES 18.SEP2016 18. 2016 Send message"

Which kit is this in his newly posted Insta Memory story?

I assume it might be Vitesse (Aren't they yellow though?) but are we being trolled with the colours?

lol

Is that real?  I’m an instagram novice but how would I find his ‘insta memory’?

7 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I agree. Tbh, the amount of time it is taking probably proves that we are trying hard to attract and sign a much higher calibre of player who will be more than worth it If we succeed in finalising the deal i.e. the harder the deal, the better the player. And, theoretically, the easier the deal (club wants to sell, keen to offload), the lower the quality of the player.

It’s not always the case but I would say it is more often than not. Especially for a club such as us who aren’t such an obvious lure (😉) atm, we need to sell our project and ambition to harder to attain targets, harder deals to complete.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is that real?  I’m an instagram novice but how would I find his ‘insta memory’?

35 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

A bit of googling shows that it is indeed the Vitesse away kit from that season:

spacer.png

Yup it's reall, someone posted it on Facebook and then I went to check the story myself.

So confirmed as Vitesse away kit, still funny/trolly though. lol

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, text that says "23:23 34% milotrashica7 1h From archive 18 September 2016 milotrashica7 milotrashica7 MEMORIES 18.SEP2016 18. 2016 Send message"

Which kit is this in his newly posted Insta Memory story?

I assume it might be Vitesse (Aren't they yellow though?) but are we being trolled with the colours?

lol

Macron too. Did we not have Macron around that time? Awww he's a sneaky git you know.

Edit  - under armour. When did we have Macron?

Edited by Sulberto21