Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The original reported fee for him was around 30 million euros iirc. So maybe Werder want a figure like that and we're trying to knock them down a bit and the £18m fee not true.

Does seem like the reported £18m fee for him isn't quite enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's brilliant. You should give it a snappy name like Triangular Selling Scheme. 

In response your PM @sidcow yes you can buy more than one unit at once, in-fact the more you buy the ‘quicker you’ll be richer ‘ 🎉

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

In response your PM @sidcow yes you can buy more than one unit at once, in-fact the more you buy the ‘quicker you’ll be richer ‘ 🎉

3XNk.gif

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's brilliant. You should give it a snappy name like Triangular Selling Scheme. 

You should also record a presentation of this on vhs followed by a mass postal send out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This signing is annoying me to be honest, it’s clear he isn’t that interested in joining or he would have done ages ago.

I’ll be pissed off if Benrahma is sold before we sign Rashica as we should turn to him if this doesn’t look pretty sure he is signing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

This signing is annoying me to be honest, it’s clear he isn’t that interested in joining or he would have done ages ago.

I’ll be pissed off if Benrahma is sold before we sign Rashica as we should turn to him if this doesn’t look pretty sure he is signing.

I reckon it’s more that Bremen see we are willing to pay £28m for a forward from the Championship but can’t work out why no club are willing to pay at least that much for their star player. 

They are going to try and drum up more interest to push up the fee. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I think this is all about Bremen trying to get ss much money as possible, trying to get a bidding war going. I think Rashica wants to come, has probably agreed a contract in theory. Just waiting for them to accept that its the bid on the table or nothing. Or they want more of the add ons sooner etc.

Edited by Mazrim
Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â