Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Wait till people find out Tony Xia is back in the house and he's tax evading through this new scheme of ours JAMAICAN-VILLAN and hes actually turning profit as well.

Villans empowering Villans 

You pay £3000 for a 'like' to join the scheme which then allows you to  find eight others to invest their £3000 for a 'like' then you get a master agent payment of 24k,  your investor then finds another eight investors and then get their 24k and so on. I have made 72k so far so PM me your interest quickly as supply is outstripping demand. All major credit cards accepted and remember the scheme is only open to us Villans and nobody else so we are only helping each other*

Just imagine the weight of Christmas and birthday expense re leaved in these uncertain times

*(although this is discretionary if £3000 is provided for a' like' )  

 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Wait till people find out Tony Xia is back in the house and he's tax evading through this new scheme of ours JAMAICAN-VILLAN and hes actually turning profit as well.

Dr Tony is more likely to charge by the emoji

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is the Traore move because Rashica isn't going to happen?

Really hope not.

Tbf they are very different style players so it would be surprising if that's the case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sne said:

Really hope not.

Tbf they are very different style players so it would be surprising if that's the case.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Jack will move central with the reports of two wide players being bought.

I can't imagine we would spend 40m ish on two wide players if we intended to bench one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Jack will move central with the reports of two wide players being bought.

I can't imagine we would spend 40m ish on two wide players if we intended to bench one.

Yeah let's hope it's move central and not move to Manure.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never seen this guy play, or heard of him until a week ago for that matter, but now I feel our season hinges on him signing with us. We have to get him. Just get it done.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Villans empowering Villans 

You pay £3000 for a 'like' to join the scheme which then allows you to  find eight others to invest their £3000 for a 'like' then you get a master agent payment of 24k,  your investor then finds another eight investors and then get their 24k and so on. I have made 72k so far so PM me your interest quickly as supply is outstripping demand. All major credit cards accepted and remember the scheme is only open to us Villans and nobody else so we are only helping each other*

Just imagine the weight of Christmas and birthday expense re leaved in these uncertain times

*(although this is discretionary if £3000 is provided for a' like' )  

 

That's brilliant. You should give it a snappy name like Triangular Selling Scheme. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He can't be very interested in joining methinks, even if that twatter lad claims otherwise. It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts. 

Only other plausible thing I can think of is his recent knee injury or some ridiculous sell on percentage demands. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts

Our board probably don’t want to face pages of people pissing and whining that we have overpaid like the Watkins and Traore threads so trying to really keep this one down.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adam2003 said:

Our board probably don’t want to face pages of people pissing and whining that we have overpaid like the Watkins and Traore threads so trying to really keep this one down.

or maybe the board have enjoyed the fish and masturbation puns, and want it to continue for a bit longer

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/09/2020 at 19:23, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s a singer and a very good one I think, have a listen to some of his music, I’d recommend it 

A very good singer? Does he sing on any of his tracks? He's a DJ and producer.

Edited by Tom13
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He can't be very interested in joining methinks, even if that twatter lad claims otherwise. It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts. 

Only other plausible thing I can think of is his recent knee injury or some ridiculous sell on percentage demands. 

It doesn't make any sense, as we have just spent a very similar fee on a player who isn't as good. I can't see us quibbliing over paying 18m on someone of Rashica's quality. 

If he doesn't sign this week I would be very surprised if he comes to us at all. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â