Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Wait till people find out Tony Xia is back in the house and he's tax evading through this new scheme of ours JAMAICAN-VILLAN and hes actually turning profit as well.

Villans empowering Villans 

You pay £3000 for a 'like' to join the scheme which then allows you to  find eight others to invest their £3000 for a 'like' then you get a master agent payment of 24k,  your investor then finds another eight investors and then get their 24k and so on. I have made 72k so far so PM me your interest quickly as supply is outstripping demand. All major credit cards accepted and remember the scheme is only open to us Villans and nobody else so we are only helping each other*

Just imagine the weight of Christmas and birthday expense re leaved in these uncertain times

*(although this is discretionary if £3000 is provided for a' like' )  

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is the Traore move because Rashica isn't going to happen?

Really hope not.

Tbf they are very different style players so it would be surprising if that's the case.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Really hope not.

Tbf they are very different style players so it would be surprising if that's the case.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Jack will move central with the reports of two wide players being bought.

I can't imagine we would spend 40m ish on two wide players if we intended to bench one.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Jack will move central with the reports of two wide players being bought.

I can't imagine we would spend 40m ish on two wide players if we intended to bench one.

Yeah let's hope it's move central and not move to Manure.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Villans empowering Villans 

You pay £3000 for a 'like' to join the scheme which then allows you to  find eight others to invest their £3000 for a 'like' then you get a master agent payment of 24k,  your investor then finds another eight investors and then get their 24k and so on. I have made 72k so far so PM me your interest quickly as supply is outstripping demand. All major credit cards accepted and remember the scheme is only open to us Villans and nobody else so we are only helping each other*

Just imagine the weight of Christmas and birthday expense re leaved in these uncertain times

*(although this is discretionary if £3000 is provided for a' like' )  

That's brilliant. You should give it a snappy name like Triangular Selling Scheme. 

He can't be very interested in joining methinks, even if that twatter lad claims otherwise. It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts. 

Only other plausible thing I can think of is his recent knee injury or some ridiculous sell on percentage demands. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2