Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

The transfer poker of Milot Rashica becomes a never-ending story. The negotiations between Werder Bremen and RB Leipzig are at a standstill. One of the hottest candidates is now Aston Villa. The Premier League club is interested - or does it have to be: was?

It is now clear: a transfer track actually leads to Birmingham, where Aston Villa is located. "They got in touch, yes, I can confirm that," said Clemens Fritz, the new head of professional football

Werder Bremen , now in the NDR sports club. But there is still a long way to go before an agreement on a change has been reached: “There is nothing concrete. There are a couple of requests for him [ Milot Rashica , i. Red.]. We are in intensive and close communication with his management. "

According to "kicker", Milot Rashica dealt more intensively with Aston Villa's interest over the weekend when he was not in the squad in the DFB Cup against Carl Zeiss Jena . However, Rashica continues to be "clearly hesitant". The winger actually wants to play in the Champions League, which is why he has already agreed with RB Leipzig about a change .

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-transfer-interesse-aston-villa-bestaetigt-wechsel-rb-leipzig-zr-90043298.html

Edited by CarryOnVilla

12 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The transfer poker of Milot Rashica becomes a never-ending story. 

Even they are tired of it. lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

It kind've looks like he's decided to discard all of the bling he usually wears, dress like a second year student, and go to Wetherspoons.

It’s either the player himself or every kid who has asked me to buy booze for them outside Tesco

• Haha 1

Just now, SuperTed said:

It’s either the player himself or every kid who has asked me to buy booze for them outside Tesco

I'm sure you used to do that.

Last year, you young-looking bastard ;)

• Haha 1

I hope if he signs he is actually a success. Because this will be like when I bought a new cricket bat 3 games got rained off so when I finally got to play I edged the ball golden duck and the bat snapped in half. 

Rashica you better be worth it!

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I hope if he signs he is actually a success. Because this will be like when I bought a new cricket bat 3 games got rained off so when I finally got to play I edged the ball golden duck and the bat snapped in half. 

Rashica you better be worth it!

I hope you’re a bowler. 

This really is gonna go on for another 2 weeks isn't it.. 😩

Gregg Evans will be even more hated than usual if this doesn't happen after he said it was almost time to get excited a couple days ago. The rocket polisher. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

This really is gonna go on for another 2 weeks isn't it.. 😩

Gregg Evans will be even more hated than usual if this doesn't happen after he said it was almost time to get excited a couple days ago. The rocket polisher. 

An unfortunate but possibly apt phrase given Milot’s nickname. 

• Haha 1