Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

The transfer window was implemented in 2002/2003, that’s 17 years ago.

Its frightening how many people still don’t seem to grasp how they work.

if he wanted to join us he’d have signed by now’ - shows a distinct lack of understanding.

I wonder where we dig up some of our fans sometimes.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

He's not there in that video. He's "training on his own". Something must be close. Hopefully with us. They have a game on Saturday so if he was nowhere near close to leaving, they'd want him for that game and hence he would be training.

Good snooping. Now if you could just get some information from his wife’s Instagram saying she is shopping in the bull ring that would be perfect, thanks!

9 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I cant see it happening.He has said,he wants to play Champions league football,that leaves us out.Unless I read it wrong and he means Championship football ?!

He was rumoured to have said that...and is since rumoured to have said that he just wants out to anyone in the premier league. Both rumours may or may not be true, but latest opinion is he might be interested in us. Having seen us pay Jack 140k a week, he may be sold the vision. 

48 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I cant see it happening.He has said,he wants to play Champions league football,that leaves us out.Unless I read it wrong and he means Championship football ?!

That doesnt seem to be an option for him as there are no offer from a champions league sides are there. What's concerning about some players like this is there attitude and while there are plenty that deserve to skip the route of actually trying to get a developing team into European football, there are some who just try and skip it entirely and go straight for the best because they see themselves as entitled. 

I'd respect him more to be honest if he came here without the fuss hes making that the media are painting him as making and join us and try get us to europe. I have concerns about his attitude and how hes so reluctant if true to join us, its looks as though we will be the very last choice on his list and that's his choice. That's what the media is making all this sound that he does t have confidence in himself to do the job on the flank,that he expects better than us and we will be chosen as last second choices if theres nothing else available.

I was fed up of this possible signing the moment he didnt want to join Villa and try help us to europe, I am even more fed up by it for the fact it's taken so damn long and doesnt lookor feel to be true that this is happening or a possibility in anyway.

Will I be happy if this signing goes ahead, not sure sure after all this Drama surrounding it as it's been an off put, will I be a slight bit upset if the signing doesnt happen, not in the slightest because of all the pee-taking involving this transfer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

He'll be playing Champions League football with us next season!

At this point I think I only want Rashica cause its dragged on for a month. I think it would show intent from our management to cut our losses as it feels like Bremen are taking the piss. We need to be aware that viable alternatives like Benrahma won't remain viable for long. 

9 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Rob Dorsett (yes, i know) has just said if Traore gets done which is very likely then Villa will cease interest in Rashica.

Pretty much the opposite of what everyone else is saying then 😂 given his form I’d tend to sway away from whatever his ‘knowledge’ is! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Rob Dorsett (yes, i know) has just said if Traore gets done which is very likely then Villa will cease interest in Rashica.

Knows sweet f.a. like the rest of the media.

• Like 2