Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Pretty much the opposite of what everyone else is saying then 😂 given his form I’d tend to sway away from whatever his ‘knowledge’ is! 

I just hope Dorset is wrong and we are merely waiting for everything to be finalised with Rashica.

Guess we'll soon find out, as one thing is for sure Bremen need to sell him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Rob Dorsett (yes, i know) has just said if Traore gets done which is very likely then Villa will cease interest in Rashica.

The Boris Johnson of transfer journalists, if he says it's true, there's absolutely no chance of the exact opposite happening - perish the thought. 

Anyone with half a brain who wants to play in England and play in the Champions league should be able to work out that if he is good enough he WILL stand out and if he is that good every PL club would be interested in signing him.Then he would have his pick of clubs to join.But PLAY in England first and use that as your chance to move on/up.

18 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Rob Dorsett (yes, i know) has just said if Traore gets done which is very likely then Villa will cease interest in Rashica.

I think like a lot of Journalists and fans of other clubs he's still in the Villa are broke and no way they are going to spend that much again mode. 

They haven't woken up and smelt the coffee yet. 

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I can see rashica joining before the window closes.he will use us as a stepping stone but hey..it will be all profit in the end

He won't need to. We'll take him where he wants to go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Rashica and Traore are separate. Im pretty sure we want both. Dorsett is a gobshite.

Exactly. The penny is still to drop outside B6 that the owners mean business. Sky will be mortified when it does. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Dorsett is just doubling down on his suggestion that we're struggling with FFP.

It's already been rubbished once.

He's better off just forgetting he ever said it and get on board with the truth. He won't though because he's a fool. So he basically looks like a mug on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

He's better off just forgetting he ever said it and get on board with the truth. He won't though because he's a fool. So he basically looks like a mug on a daily basis.

The Daily Mug’s football reporter. 

3 hours ago, Okonokos said:

He's not there in that video. He's "training on his own". Something must be close. Hopefully with us. They have a game on Saturday so if he was nowhere near close to leaving, they'd want him for that game and hence he would be training.

I thought he picked up a minor injury on international duty. This would explain why he is in the weights room on his own and not out on the training pitch. 

11 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Yep, if he just got with the programme then most people would forget he ever said it but his feigning of surprise every time we get linked with a new player is pathetic.

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

I thought he picked up a minor injury on international duty. This would explain why he is in the weights room on his own and not out on the training pitch. 

Apparently it's only very minor. I think it's definitely a case of him training on his own because a transfer is imminent, or at least Werder want it done as soon as possible. A @AvfcRigo82 update would be nice right about now...

nervous spongebob squarepants GIF

Pure speculation, but considering this guy plays on the left was he the clubs backup plan if Jack left this window?  

Looking at the balance of the roster, if we sign Traore, I would much rather we go after a solid CM since we are still only an injury away from Lansbury making an appearance during the season.