Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Has anyone asked Nixon about the link? I mean I know he’s full of it but he does like to answer tweets, it makes him feel big and clever. Be interesting to see what he comes up with on Rashica, but wouldn’t surprise me if he’d never heard of him.

Yes, lets ask the **** wit, point him here for all his needed research 

• Haha 2

I dont think we will sign him, and to be fair I'd rather not have a guy who just does not want to be here himself if it is the case he said such things. Only way he turns that around is come in and prove he has confidence in himself to do a job and believes in the club and team mates.

Sounds like hes running out of options to choose where to move, yet the question is would he rather stay where he is or move to Villa. This is the one signing that's annoying as hell because theres so much bull crap surrounding it, that it makes you wonder if it was ever true to begin with.

I'm not holding my breath on Rashica signing and if it doesnt happen ill likely be happy more so that it's just done and out of the way  Doesnt Rashica play on the left, we have Grealish for that we should be trying to find someone who can play the right 

17 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Fish puns are the written equivalent of ‘doing the floss’. 

Everyone can do it, it’s not impressive and it’s cringy as ****.

/grump

Aòright you old trout, no need to carp on it about it though is there?

Eel get my coat.

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yep, he’s definitely leaving Werder. Question is where? 
waldo GIF

I dont know but this has a Transformers film written all over it this Rashica signing does and how us Humans are finding any history to suit the story no matter how much rubbish it sounds and people believe it is real and actually happened.

The modalities still have to be negotiated. The questions as to whether Werder will still collect bonus payments in the future and / or benefit from the transfer if it continues to do so are still unanswered.

So there are talks with the English, who are currently the only hot transfer track. Because interest from Italy has cooled noticeably.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-aston-villa-bereitet-18-mio-angebot-vor-72856534.bild.html

Es war mir ein Vergnügen.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

That Bild article also says interest from Italy has cooled significantly and we're current discussing what up front and add on payments the deal would include.

Sounds like we're further down negotiations that the beginnings. Would this be advanced talks?

Just now, Mjvilla said:

Sounds like we're further down negotiations that the beginnings. Would this be advanced talks?

To me, it read as though the deal with Werder is done but we're just discussing the actual structure of the payments. I think the add-ons will be quite important in any deal Werder agree to.

• Like 1