Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

18 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I just want to gage when you think it's not happening, it's 100% dead
You're the only muddafuckka keeping this alive 

I might be contributing to speculation threads heavily along with others bit I certainly cannot read players minds.

As for the padlock crew I would just like to ask a genuine question... shall we lock all the speculation threads on the forum until things appear on a yellow taper or emerge as breaking news on a website?

You do also realise by doing this you are putting jobs at risk at the Birmingham Mail and the Athletic as we speak...

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You sure? I can't see that she is?

Hang on, I’ll ask her now... 

Edited by It's Your Round
Quick question, what’s the best way to unlock a cellar door when you’ve lost the key?

15 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I might be contributing to speculation threads heavily along with others bit I certainly cannot read players minds.

As for the padlock crew I would just like to ask a genuine question... shall we lock all the speculation threads on the forum until things appear on a yellow taper or emerge as breaking news on a website?

You do also realise by doing this you are putting jobs at risk at the Birmingham Mail and the Athletic as we speak...

The only other thread that hasn't had multiple media outlets quote the link is the tripper thread and yes it should be  🔐 aswel, Watkins has constant links , Édouard has had multiple links

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

The only other thread that hasn't had multiple media outlets quote the link is the tripper thread and yes it should be  🔐 aswel, Watkins has constant links , Édouard has had multiple links

I see.

Can you please highlight what this thread is missing exactly after 177 pages? I trust you've read them all.

I acknowledge Watkins has constant links to us.              ...and other clubs.

The other club involved in this one was RB Leipzig. But I trust that you know where were at on that.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I see.

Can you please highlight what this thread is missing exactly after 177 pages? I trust you've read them all.

I acknowledge Watkins has constant links to us.              ...and other clubs.

The other club involved in this one was RB Leipzig. But I trust that you know where were at on that.

Apart from the link from the kosivan (apologize if I said that wrong) journalist that none of us had heard of before this, where are the links ?seriously I'm not trying to have a go at you but it's coming across as it's become a bit of a fanboy thread 

4 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Apart from the link from the kosivan (apologize if I said that wrong) journalist that none of us had heard of before this, where are the links ?seriously I'm not trying to have a go at you but it's coming across as it's become a bit of a fanboy thread 

There’s has also been a lot of speculations from the German press

9 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Hazy links from abroad and some third hand ITK from an established poster who some of us are choosing to believe, because.. why not?