Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Don't know about you, but if he's not interested in coming here why do we even want him?

Its part of the attraction.....he appears better.

Edited by TRO

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I'm not budgien

Careful we could get this thread locked for going off topic, this we might live to Egret - over to you @TRO its your Tern

Edited by bielesibub

Thread filler alert .....

So just to ask for more clarification do we really want him if there's no evidence to suggest that he doesn't want to come. Obviously there's no evidence to suggest he doesn't want to come but the pessimistic villain in me is thinking up scenarios whereby he doesn't want to come.

Fish boobs jizz chafed hands.

10 minutes ago, John said:

If we are in for him, I get the feeling that he's waiting for someone/anyone else to come in for him. How long will he/we wait? I can't help but thinking:

image.jpeg.bb958a315ee2595ae79032f083a00a2b.jpeg

You have to look at the bigger picture, there are less than 28 pages until we hit the 200 page mark. After that he can do what he likes. 

52 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Apologies if that's been posted before, I don't fancy trawling through 170 pages and I'm certainly both uninformed and undecided on the matter.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Join the club.

In a nutshell, most of the thread are watching developments closely.

It would be fair to say we are just waiting an outcome on this now which I don't think will be too far away.

Frustratingly we need to be tad more patient.

Just read through to see why the circular argument had started again assuming there was a new post from some twitter account, but no, it's just started up again all by itself. 

it's alive GIF

• Like 1