Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Perhaps a "Joe Bryan" style U-turn then. If all was agreed a week ago today, surely wouldn't have been risked in their friendly game. Perhaps a development since then, you've not heard about? 

I wouldn't like to guess or make assumptions.

I just go by facts and what I know, of which sadly I've been asked not to post.

Maybe give the entire thread a read? It may help you have a better understanding of the bigger picture in all of this mate.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Oh tell me about it. I generally just block anyone on twitter who claims to be ITK. This German guy stood out to me because he doesn't exactly seem to be an attention seeker. Who knows?

I'll give him that, he doesn't to be fair. Perhaps he's just a good fake ITK though!

I tend to follow a few rules to determine if they're fake:

• If they have ITK or Agent in their name
  • If they have less than 500 followers
  • If their account was created within the last few months
  • Any mention of retired journalist 😂 who retires from being a paid journalist and then thinks, lets make a twitter account and do what I was doing before, but for free? 🤪

That usually fishes them out pretty quickly 😂

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wouldn't like to guess or make assumptions.

I just go by facts and what I know, of which sadly I've been asked not to post.

Yeah of course! Thanks for the info you have managed to suggest. You're the only glimmer of hope I have of him signing 😂 We'll see I guess. 

Just that now the Werder boss is saying he may still be at Bremen and going from not playing him to playing him, suggest there's been a development that possibly none of us know yet

• Like 1

At the airport.

Bremen has flown home 6 hours ago, so it makes sense why he's at the airport.

• The woman and children in umbrella should be his wife and son judging by the tag @belkiz_kera which is his wife
  • Why he's still at the airport by now is unknown (assuming that the flight from Austria took flight 6 hours ago)
  • It seems that his wife and son has flown over by a private jet?

Will also love to know which airport this is, if anyone's bothered enough to do the detective work.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by hong0311
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hong0311 said:

At the airport.

• The woman and children in umbrella should be his wife and son judging by the tag @belkiz_kera
  • Why he's still at the airport by now is unknown (assuming that the flight from Austria took flight 6 hours ago)

Untitled.jpg

So I think what you're saying is...

7drHiqr.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Off FFS! It was literally just him picking his misses up from the airport 😂😪 Long live the thread

Yeah, Hannover airport just an hr or so away from Breman.

But the question.. why the delay in arriving back (if there was one being that it was his missus flying in and not him?)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Off FFS! It was literally just him picking his misses up from the airport 😂😪 Long live the thread

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

But the question.. why the delay in arriving back (if there was one being that it was his missus flying in and not him?)

Also why Hannover?  She could have flown in to Bremen easily enough. 

36 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Remember that 16yr old ladyboy from Small heath having them all on last week? 

Its hard to believe people are getting suckered in again. 

If what someone said above is true, an account less than a month old with zero followers is clear as the nose on Southgates face that it's a fraud. 

What's wrong with people? 

Con artists must be living there dream with social media. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

At the airport.

• The woman and children in umbrella should be his wife and son judging by the tag @belkiz_kera which is his wife

Will also love to know which airport this is, if anyone's bothered enough to do the detective work.

Untitled.jpg

@thetrees needs to come out of retirement 😁

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Its hard to believe people are getting suckered in again. 

If what someone said above is true, an account less than a month old with zero followers is clear as the nose on Southgates face that it's a fraud. 

What's wrong with people? 

Con artists must be living there dream with social media. 

It could be agreed that the thread hasn't reached 174 pages on the back of a tweet from some random account only a month old.

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What delay sorry, I missed that bit about the delay? 

https://www.instagram.com/belkiz_kera/

This is his misses instagram. On her story shows her flying back into Germany and then Milot driving them somewhere (guessing home haha)