Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, AV82 said:

Do we really want this guy if he doesn't want to play for us?

It's not quite as black and white as not wanting to play for us. Alot of things need to be considered.

We need to remember the lad also has personal ambitions for playing in the Champions League too and no one can begrudge that. Sure any player would be right to question us after the season we have had when you look at it from an outsider perspective.

Look at the Jack Grealish situation and it's pretty much the same.

If we didn't have the owners we have he would be out the door long ago.

There are other factors behind players descisions which do need to be respected in these situations.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

171 pages.

I like a good speculation but 171 damn pages. None of you guys got homes to go to.

unfortunately this thread has its own gravitational pull which gets stronger the longer it goes on, similar to a collapse of star and the eventual black hole, you try to pull away but just end up closer to it

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

(1) Let me stop you right there. Our squad is actually quite good. Last season was a horror show for many reasons (You should have a look at our injury record, the many set pieces we conceded. There were huge pre season mistakes that are hopefully not gonna happen again). We have made some key signings already and the only one left is another defensive mid (Currently 1 + 1 young CDM are in). The new one will probably join on loan.

Werder have asked for one credit and are expected to have it granted. Yes, A Rashica exit is desired because it will bring lots of money in, but if he is sold, only a replacement will be signed (no, Chong is not the replacement). So apart from the one CDM, our squad is fully prepared for the upcoming season.

(2) On the second one I partly agree. I don`t think he would join Villa just to help Werder raising funds, but I do think Villas chances are far better than the media are saying since I don`t see Red Bull meeting Werders demands at any point.

That's surprising that you think you'll only spend the Rashica money on a direct replacement. I think you could do with a top quality centre back too as I'm not convinced by those already at the club. The injury list was ridiculous last season though. I'm looking forward to seeing what difference a fully fit Fullkrug will make next season.

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

unfortunately this thread has its own gravitational pull which gets stronger the longer it goes on, similar to a collapse of star and the eventual black hole, you try to pull away but just end up closer to it

Can we rename this thread Gargantua please?

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I'm thinking of setting up a Rashica Talk rival website with multiple sub threads dedicated to different aspects of Milot Rashica. I think there's demand for this. 

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hot Raschica talk, 'oh I'm coming, not quite there yet, arrrgg'

0898 666666 landlines 50p per minute, mobile users please refer to your network providers.

May involve a long call 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'm thinking of setting up a Rashica Talk rival website with multiple sub threads dedicated to different aspects of Milot Rashica. I think there's demand for this. 

Will it contain fish puns, tits & birds?

• Like 1