Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Don't know about you, but if he's not interested in coming here why do we even want him?

If he's not interested in being here, can we even sign him if we have Januzaj on loan and Rory Delap cheating by throwing the ball?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Wasn't excited. Just bored.

Haha there's not much going on is there. It's so annoying seeing a post saying he's coming then the disappointment to find out it's just a 12 year old on a fake ITK account 😂  (this is referring to the account, no dig at you at all!) 

Edited by SeanVilla

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He did however talk about Chong joining them and noted our interest in Rashica a while ago...

Is Bundesliga focused too...

Possibly but his account is 3 weeks old today. So it can't have been that long ago!

8 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He did however talk about Chong joining them and noted our interest in Rashica a while ago...

Is Bundesliga focused too...

To give whoever it is some credit, they also called a move for another player to Benfica that has also since completed too.

He is a German photographer who has started posting bits of info that have not been wrong so far, and his latest Rashica announcement would tie in with what I was told a week ago today....

Make of it all what you will.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So the Bremen team after leaving Austria don't have another game now until Saturday in a friendly at home vs Gronigen..

Interesting to see if the Rocket still remains with Bremen by then!

Do you think Saturday's game will be the writing on the wall? Which ever he decides 

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

To give whoever it is some credit, they also called a move for another player to Benfica that has also since completed too.

He is a German photographer who has started posting bits of info that have not been wrong so far, and his latest Rashica announcement would tie in with what I was told a week ago today....

Make of it all what you will.

Perhaps a "Joe Bryan" style U-turn then. If all was agreed a week ago today, surely wouldn't have been risked in their friendly game. Perhaps a development since then, you've not heard about? 

Edited by SeanVilla

19 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Haha there's not much going on is there. It's so annoying seeing a post saying he's coming then the disappointment to find out it's just a 12 year old on a fake ITK account 😂  (this is referring to the account, no dig at you at all!) 

Oh tell me about it. I generally just block anyone on twitter who claims to be ITK. This German guy stood out to me because he doesn't exactly seem to be an attention seeker. Who knows?