Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I would also add that I would’ve thought Villa did their DD on him after following for a couple of transfer windows and must have some indication that Milot would be open to come to the Villa

Good point. 

We were linked in January, although we failed, there must have been something to make us want to come and match the release clause in the summer.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Good point. 

We were linked in January, although we failed, there must have been something to make us want to come and match the release clause in the summer.

Could be that he needed to see what league we were going to be in?

32 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Rigo, stop f**king about and tell us he is signing - PLEASE! 

Edit: I should have added that if you don't do the above I'm going to have to keep enjoying the pink grapefruit 🤪

He's literally pulling your pisser whilst your incapacitated. I think its rather callous and abusive tbh. 

I'm sure if anybody else had a whiff I something going on we all share the info. Isn't that what this place is for.....grassing and spilling the beans?! 🕵️‍♂️

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's literally pulling your pisser whilst your incapacitated. I think its rather callous and abusive tbh. 

I'm sure if anybody else had a whiff I something going on we all share the info. Isn't that what this place is for.....grassing and spilling the beans?! 🕵️‍♂️

I think ramifications are twofold though.

1. You get called out for being a bullshitter.

2. Your sources would never give you any further information as you can't be trusted.

3. if the deal falls through for any reason, you again get labelled a bullshitter.

Maybe he is literally just passing on what he knows/ can tell us without going a step too far?

I'll admit I do wish we had a Mysteryman to just exclamation mark it.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

But it is fact that Werder laughed off Leipzig's offer. They were absolutely nowhere near the asking price and they are currently not negotiating with them. Who knows, next week RBL might come back with an improved offer and meet the asking price but currently, as of right now their deal is dead.

There is nothing to suggest he doesn't want to join us, as you were claiming. That is peoples opinions (which they are entitled to). But until it comes out that he has rejected us then who knows? Who knows if we've even spoken to him yet? There are a million reasons why he hasn't joined yet. No reason to assume he doesn't want to.

There has also been very little transfer movement in general for all clubs.  I don't see why this Rashica deal should be the exception, that as he hasn't signed by now we have to move on.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think ramifications are twofold though.

1. You get called out for being a bullshitter.

2. Your sources would never give you any further information as you can't be trusted.

3. if the deal falls through for any reason, you again get labelled a bullshitter.

Maybe he is literally just passing on what he knows/ can tell us without going a step too far?

I'll admit I do wish we had a Mysteryman to just exclamation mark it.

I know.... It was banter bro...I was trying to get Rigo to let go but you came along with seriousness and blew the trap. Thanks bro 👏 😉

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Meanwhile 

Leeds chief executive Angus Kinnear believes there will be "no challenge" in attracting high-profile players to his club this window. 

He told Sky Sports : "We know that players want to come and play for Leeds United in the Premier League, so I don’t think we are going to have any challenge in attracting the right players.

😀

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Can't even get Ben White who was with them in the Championship last season. The PL is going to be a rude awakening for these arrogant ****

In fairness I’m pretty sure our CEO said last summer that we’d signed everyone we wanted (which clearly wasn’t the case). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayk said:

As I’ve said it’s wasted energy to talk about Rashica coming to Villa right now.

If things change in our favour then brilliant as I’d love the player, but right now it’s a dead end.

You say it’s wasted energy, yet still consistently post in thread. Maybe save your energy, have a beer and relax over the weekend 

• Like 1

Interesting what Marco Bode said. Maybe it wasn't translated correctly but by saying rest of the year did he mean Bremen will try to keep him past the start of the season and then sell him on last day of the window?

In two minds whether to continue interest if that's the case.

I’ve never really understood the rationale of players being so attracted to one club over another because one club ‘is able to offer Champions League football’. Is this based on the assumption that the best players want to test themselves against the best opposition? If it is then it’s bollocks. 5-a-side is always best when the other team is shit and you win 10 or 15 nil. 

Edited by alf_stewart
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

Rigo, stop f**king about and tell us he is signing - PLEASE! 

Edit: I should have added that if you don't do the above I'm going to have to keep enjoying the pink grapefruit 🤪

Is it possible to enjoy the pink grapefruit whilst saluting the magpie at the same time?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Rashicas agent in Wales apparently to discuss the transfer of  him to Villa. In the German press

I can't find this anywhere, and I'm a pretty good trawler, so spill the beans if not BS.