Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

@Okonokos Why are you so invested in this Rashica deal? 

Sure he’s a great player and I’d love him at VP but I can also form a view of the media and previous failed transfers to be pretty confident that at the moment this one really ain’t happening.

He wants RBL and will hold out to transfer deadline day if he has to.

Would you be prepared for him to mess us around, keep us guessing ALL window, only then to turn around on deadline day and lie....sorry say ‘I’d love to play for Villa’?

Imo, no way would I want that player.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

So are saying we need to await his comments on the matter then?

No, but Oronokos was saying that unless we hear fromPercy that Rashica doesn’t want to join the logic should be he does.

And that’s just bonkers logic.

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You reckon Sancho doesn't want to go to United?

Why ain't it been done yet?

But It’s not also rumoured that Sancho wants to go to Barca or PSG though? And that’s the point.

51 minutes ago, rayk said:

Why? Err because yes RBL have put in a stupidly low offer.

Why? Because they know Rashica is DESPERATE to join them.

How do you know this? I mean you have put it in CAPITALS so it must be an absolute rock solid, documented fact, right?

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

@Okonokos Why are you so invested in this Rashica deal? 

I'm assuming @Okonokos knows something we don't. From the tenuous links in the first place, to the constant news from Germany suggesting he doesn't want to come to Villa, this deal just isn't happening. The fact a couple in here are teasing info that seem to know more is the only suggestion for me we may be able to get him.

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

But It’s not also rumoured that Sancho wants to go to Barca or PSG though? And that’s the point.

Also the fact that many reputable sources have ACTUALLY said Man Utd are in for him. Other than a Kosovan journo & a Bremen WIP we've had nout

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

L

You were living the bream, TRO. 

I hope I get to witness success like that in my lifetime. 

Like a fish out of water, pardon the pun.....and yes so do I, wish that upon you.

It was unbelieveable, the team was so hard to beat.....1-0 up at home and game was all over, and every player grafted for each other....but we still had similar debates, with Ipswich being the media darlings, with Bobby Robson making them eye candy.....but we had durability and a willingness to grind out results.....we had our share of flamboyancy with little and gray...and Shaw and withe, such good combinations of difference that made the whole.....he built such rounded teams that had a bit if everything and in the main he bought second tier players from other clubs. And molded them so well....they all got markedly better game by game, you could clearly see it.....at our best ,up front Ron had one winger, one inside forward and a centre forward....midifeld was a schemer a ball winner and a box to box midfielder, 2 centre backs and 2 fullbacks, but they all had varying qualities.....what one hadn't got the other had......and they all did what it said on the tin......players had mixed feelings for Ron, because he drove them hard in training, he was quintessentially a sergeant Major type, no compromises, but the players knew, he brought them success.....He wasn't a popular figure, with Directors, because, he was his own man and knew what he wanted, the press would aim derisory comments at his 110% workrate Mantra...always citing Ipswich and arsenal as the darlings of the spectacle...it was like water off a ducks back to Ron.

but who had the last laugh?......Sir Ron, I will never forget him and what he did for us.....and morever will never underplay the huge feat his teams achieved.

ps sorry for going off topic, just felt it had to be said.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

How do you know this? I mean you have put it in CAPITALS so it must be an absolute rock solid, documented fact, right?

At least I’m not quoting a WB fan as fact lol

So if Rashica isn’t desperate to join RBL despite all the noise and yet we’ve apparently had an offer accepted .....why isn’t he here yet?

3 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Also the fact that many reputable sources have ACTUALLY said Man Utd are in for him. Other than a Kosovan journo & a Bremen WIP we've had nout

You’ve completely misread my point....which was in the Sancho situation Man Utd look like the keenest party without similar interest from PSG or Barca.

In Raschica’s case it’s us vs a CL club and he says he wants to play CL footie so I’m not very hopeful right now.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean, he's played a blinder here. If you define 'the right players' as 'players who want to come and play for Leeds' then every player that joins will by definition be the 'right player', so his statement is going to be categorically correct.

danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I'm assuming @Okonokos knows something we don't. From the tenuous links in the first place, to the constant news from Germany suggesting he doesn't want to come to Villa, this deal just isn't happening. The fact a couple in here are teasing info that seem to know more is the only suggestion for me we may be able to get him.

Blimey.....that is hopeful especially as the constant news flow from Germany points more to RBL than us right now.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yet the MODS insist on keeping the thread open.

It's probably them you lot should be annoyed with?

For encouraging tenuous/false links?

Either way, I wonder if people know they can just avoid the thread altogether and head over to the Summer Transfer Window thread?

It's strange how this is winding some people up so much.

Even if it turns out to be bollox, it's SPECULATION, just like all the other threads and still a bit of fun.

Your last line is spot on its a bit of fun, can't legislate for frustration, thats the problem fir the recipient.

I would suspect the mods, just want us to have fun.

until a prospective transfer is confirmed, its all bolleaux.....but so what?

We all know nothing, in terms of information, but we are all in the same boat.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Let's look at it from this angle for a second.

What if I had posted on this board last week that Villa have made a bid for Werder Breman Milot Rashica.

Stacey Adams* in the ticket office told me that we have made a bid for him and he will be signed and then announced on Friday the 21st August 2020.

Firstly, Rashica doesn't sign on Friday the 21st August and can you imagine the shit storm that would be going on in here right now?

Secondly, Stacey gets her arse booted for the obvious reasons and I've risked her career and her losing her job and the press are all over the signing and announce it before Villa can do shit about it..

Or the scenario is that the player does eventually sign and Stacey still gets her arse kicked and sacked anyway for spilling the info to me in the first place which led it to being posted on a worldwide forum for everyone and their neighbour to see!

I am pretty certain Stacey would prefer me to be a tease on a forum than a career ruining arsehole on a forum.

If there was nothing to this I wouldn't have any other reason to have started this thread to begin with.

Equally nobody knows what may or may not have been discussed with Mods on this or any other thread already and nor is it for me to discuss.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, rayk said:

At least I’m not quoting a WB fan as fact lol

So if Rashica isn’t desperate to join RBL despite all the noise and yet we’ve apparently had an offer accepted .....why isn’t he here yet?

Dont know, but you have stated that he is DESPERATE to join RBL. Based on your posts insisting that only verified sources can give information, I assumed you must have a source confirming it.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1