Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, rayk said:

You can try and patronise as much as you want but you are using the words ‘Werder laughed them off’ as if the deal is dead and your saying that is a FACT.

ITS NOT.

The only FACT is that Rashica isnt here lol. I mean FFS, sure things may change but the smoke signals of It want to play CL football’, ‘I dont want to play for a relegation club’ count for Jack sh*t.

The way I see it is that yes we’ve shown an interest but that is as it’s got and WB are now trying to use that as leverage against RBL.

Why? Err because yes RBL have put in a stupidly low offer.

Why? Because they know Rashica is DESPERATE to join them.

C’mon bud,  Apparently we’ve had a bid accepted.....so if he wanted to come here why isn’t he here yet?

This is what one Werder fan said on here...

On 17/08/2020 at 16:03, Phinnonymous said:

Little update from a WIP on Rashica:

Apparently he is torn at the moment. He is not convinced of both cities. Villa offer more money, but he would rather join Leipzig because of Champions League football.

Apparently his plan for now is to do the next step in his carreer before he feels ready for bigger clubs. 

But Leipzigs offer is so insanely bad, that Baumann (our manager) not only has rejected it, but has completely walked away and is no longer talking to RB. Apparently Arsenal has shown interest at some moment, but that‘s it.

Leipzig's offer was well below the asking price and Werder are currently not talking to them. Just read their forum. They're laughing at how poor the offer was. As of now, Leipzig are out of the runnning.

You asked why isn't he here yet? Read my previous post. Millions of possibilities. All we've heard is that he would rather play Champions League football. We have not had a report saying he has rejected us, have we?

Maybe the fact that we haven't heard that he's rejected us suggests that he might have some interest in us and is currently weighing up his options. If he was flat out not interested, like you keep saying, then why haven't we heard he's rejected us? Surely we would have done. But all we have got is the translated reports saying he would prefer Champions League football to a relegation battle. Who wouldn't? I don't blame him. He's clearly considering all his options and well done to him.

21 minutes ago, rayk said:

You can try and patronise as much as you want but you are using the words ‘Werder laughed them off’ as if the deal is dead and your saying that is a FACT.

ITS NOT.

The only FACT is that Rashica isnt here lol. I mean FFS, sure things may change but the smoke signals of It want to play CL football’, ‘I dont want to play for a relegation club’ count for Jack sh*t.

The way I see it is that yes we’ve shown an interest but that is as it’s got and WB are now trying to use that as leverage against RBL.

Why? Err because yes RBL have put in a stupidly low offer.

Why? Because they know Rashica is DESPERATE to join them.

C’mon bud,  Apparently we’ve had a bid accepted.....so if he wanted to come here why isn’t he here yet?

Grealish leaving confirmed? 😥

Oh, and just to counter the ‘it’s more complicated than you think....’ or ‘suppose this or that’.

Utter BS.

How is it that domestic transfers get done from start to finish on deadline day? Add 24-36 hours for European ones tops IF the club wants to sell and the player wants to come.

Well we know that Werder Bremen DO want to sell - box ticked.

We know the player wants to leave - box tick......oh feck, yes he does want to leave but he wants to go to RBL.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

1) if some Villa fans don’t care about what we did in the 1980s that’s very sad by them.  While it is 40 years ago, there aren’t that many teams that have won the top division in  England since and only 22 teams have ever won the European Cup/Champions League and ONLY five English teams......Five!

2) As for other clubs, I reckon while they may not be that bothered there is only half a dozen clubs that have won more trophies than us.  Doesn’t matter when we still have the trophies, a lot of clubs would be envious of that history.

Yea our best days are generations ago but I’ll never not be proud of it and so should ALL Villa fans.

Well said Nick on your last line.

I was in Rotterdam and was a season ticket holder the year we won the league....what Ron Saunders did, will never be lost on me and whether its 40 years ago or not, lessons can be learnt, sure football has changed, but equally things are relevant today as they was then.

Ron was a great advocate of workrate and that is not devaluing talent to get that point over.....I too have a huge admiration for work-rate, but not at the expense of talent....we need both.....and that side had both.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

L

Just now, TRO said:

I was in Rotterdam and was a season ticket holder the year we won the league....what Ron Saunders did, will never be lost on me and whether its 40 years ago or not, lessons can be learnt, sure football has changed, but equally things are relevant today as they was then.

Ron was a great advocate of workrate and that is not devaluing talent to get that point over.....I too have a huge admiration for work-rate, but not at the expense of talent....we need both.

You were living the bream, TRO. 

I hope I get to witness success like that in my lifetime. 

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

This is what one Werder fan said on here...

Leipzig's offer was well below the asking price and Werder are currently not talking to them. Just read their forum. They're laughing at how poor the offer was. As of now, Leipzig are out of the runnning.

You asked why isn't he here yet? Read my previous post. Millions of possibilities. All we've heard is that he would rather play Champions League football. We have not had a report saying he has rejected us, have we?

Maybe the fact that we haven't heard that he's rejected us suggests that he might have some interest in us and is currently weighing up his options. If he was flat out not interested, like you keep saying, then why haven't we heard he's rejected us? Surely we would have done. But all we have got is the translated reports saying he would prefer Champions League football to a relegation battle. Who wouldn't? I don't blame him. He's clearly considering all his options and well done to him.

Haha, so a WB fan’s opinion is now FACT?

As for ‘rejecting’ us, how on earth have you not missed the ‘I want to play CL football’ and ‘I don’t want to play for another relegation club’?

I mean I guess those comments were just fake news right?

Edited by rayk

1 hour ago, rayk said:

Ask yourselves fellas....why on earth would Lange and Purslow be in Wales on the pre-season.

They’re going to be the ones negotiating any contract, not DS lol.

Its hilarious 😂 

Are you serious? Of course they're in Wales. They're watching training with Deano and his staff comparing notes on just how many attackers we need to buy as El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Davis, Samatta et Al kill seagull after seagull with their attempts at goal. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, rayk said:

Oh, and just to counter the ‘it’s more complicated than you think....’ or ‘suppose this or that’.

Utter BS.

How is it that domestic transfers get done from start to finish on deadline day? Add 24-36 hours for European ones tops IF the club wants to sell and the player wants to come.

Well we know that Werder Bremen DO want to sell - box ticked.

We know the player wants to leave - box tick......oh feck, yes he does want to leave but he wants to go to RBL.

How is it that there is a WHOLE transfer window to get deals done, yet teams are often doing them on deadline day? 🤔

You've actually sort of answered your own query  by accident mate.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

Haha, so a WB fan’s opinion is now FACT?

As for ‘rejecting’ us, how on earth have you not missed the ‘I want to play CL football’ and ‘I don’t want to play for another relegation club’?

I mean I guess those comments were just fake news right?

No, he was commenting on the news that they had rejected their offer. Yet you keep ignoring that bit.

Where is the report that he rejected our offer? All I've seen is reports without quotes saying he would prefer CL football. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that. Any idiot could write those stories. Of course he would prefer CL football.

If we had made a bid and he had flat out rejected our offer, I'm sure we'd have heard that by now from a reputable journalist, like Percy. But we have nothing of the sort yet. We might do soon. He might reject us. I'm not saying he won't, he could do. Or he might accept. But we don't know that yet.

1 hour ago, rayk said:

Hang on, by all accounts we were interested in him in January too. That didn’t stop us buying Samatta did it?

Different type of player for starters....so what does one have to do with the other.

Think you are being overly negative to every post On this thread.  We get your position on this topic.

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How is it that there is a WHOLE transfer window to get deal done, yet teams are often doing them on deadline day? 🤔

You've actually sort of answered your own query  by accident mate.

Not really. My point  - that you highlighted - is that transfers get done FROM START TO FINISH on deadline day. Ie No contact with player or club until deadline day and yet the deals still get done.

Now apparently we got rejected by him in January, and the current transfer rumour has been going on for over three weeks.

if you look back at the Rashica news flow, before we got mentioned again, there were stories of him rejecting Liverpool because he wanted to go to RBL.

Just now, rayk said:

Not really. My point  - that you highlighted - is that transfers get done FROM START TO FINISH on deadline day. Ie No contact with player or club until deadline day and yet the deals still get done.

Now apparently we got rejected by him in January, and the current transfer rumour has been going on for over three weeks.

if you look back at the Rashica news flow, before we got mentioned again, there were stories of him rejecting Liverpool because he wanted to go to RBL.

He didn't reject us in January. Werder flat out refused to sell due to their position in the league.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No, he was commenting on the news that they had rejected their offer. Yet you keep ignoring that bit.

Where is the report that he rejected our offer? All I've seen is reports without quotes saying he would prefer CL football. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that. Any idiot could write those stories. Of course he would prefer CL football.

If we had made a bid and he had flat out rejected our offer, I'm sure we'd have heard that by now from a reputable journalist, like Percy. But we have nothing of the sort yet. We might do soon. He might reject us. I'm not saying he won't, he could do. Or he might accept. But we don't know that yet.

Percy only comments on deals v near completion or done deals.

He doesn’t comment on every rejection a player makes lol

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

He didn't reject us in January. Werder flat out refused to sell due to their position in the league.

Well, I read that he wanted to stay and help keep WB up......

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

You reckon Sancho doesn't want to go to United?

Why ain't it been done yet?

• Like 1

Just now, rayk said:

Percy only comments on deals v near completion or done deals.

He doesn’t comment on every rejection a player makes lol

Dear me. I gave his name as an example. Matt Law, Gregg Evans etc. If Rashica had rejected our offer, someone would have written the story by now.

Percy commented on Watkins weeks ago, that obviously wasn't a done deal or anywhere near completion. I suspect the only reason he hasn't dimissed this rumour is because it's probably helpful for the story to continue as a distraction from what's really happening.