Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Another Instagram interaction between Rashica and Marvellous.

20200819_223555.jpg

I don't do non VT social media. 

Is there a way to check is Rashica liked Nakamba posts before just recently? 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not sure, I don't have Instagram, I found that on Twitter.

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Have just checked and looks like the first post of Nakamba’s that Rashica liked was July 26 when Marvelous posted the picture of the players celebrating in the changing rooms after we stayed up at West Ham. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Have just checked and looks like the first post of Nakamba’s that Rashica liked was July 26 when Marvelous posted the picture of the players celebrating in the changing rooms after we stayed up at West Ham. 

That means  he’s on the way 👏👏🎉🎉🎉🍺🍺🍸🍸👻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Judging by that innocuous comment on Nakamba’s Instagram post, I’d say this is highly likely to be definitely really happening. 

Or not, who knows? I don’t, you don’t, Milot doesn’t. But it does show that he’s at least aware of us and has some connection to the club through Marvelous. 

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned but beating Atletico guaranteed an additional €1,500,000 to Leipzig since we were first reported to be in for him. Would have been €3,000,000 on top of that if they won yesterday and €4,000,000 on top of that if they had gone on to win the final, plus extra for being in the final and possibly winning it through TV money + UEFA's weird coefficient system. No idea how much that would add up to though.

15 minutes ago, kieranavfc said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but beating Atletico guaranteed an additional €1,500,000 to Leipzig since we were first reported to be in for him. Would have been €3,000,000 on top of that if they won yesterday and €4,000,000 on top of that if they had gone on to win the final, plus extra for being in the final and possibly winning it through TV money + UEFA's weird coefficient system. No idea how much that would add up to though.

They are completely out of the race for him now. Their latest bid was so pathetic Bremen said they aren't selling to them. 

1 hour ago, roonst83 said:

He said well done to him on Instagram after the Arsenal win too. There’s really nothing in this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

If the lad is indeed waiting for Leipzig to come in for him then this could drag & drag. They would no doubt leave it until as late as possible knowing he was desperate to join them and use it to try & lowball Werder Bremen. 

Hopefully he sees sense and realises that Villa is a massive opportunity for him