Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think ramifications are twofold though.

1. You get called out for being a bullshitter.

2. Your sources would never give you any further information as you can't be trusted.

3. if the deal falls through for any reason, you again get labelled a bullshitter.

Maybe he is literally just passing on what he knows/ can tell us without going a step too far?

I'll admit I do wish we had a Mysteryman to just exclamation mark it.

Now Mysteryman, there was a bonafide ITK! Legend!

• Like 2

I think it's become pretty obvious that we're not signing this player and probably weren't even in for him in the first place.

Not the end of the world, I'm sure we will sign someone decent enough who has every chance of being just as impactful like Benrahma or someone, most thing annoying is going to be that from now one every time we get linked to a good player you're going to see reply after reply of how he's not going to sign because 'remember Rashica'.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I think it's become pretty obvious that we're not signing this player and probably weren't even in for him in the first place.

Not the end of the world, I'm sure we will sign someone decent enough who has every chance of being just as impactful like Benrahma or someone, most thing annoying is going to be that from now one every time we get linked to a good player you're going to see reply after reply of how he's not going to sign because 'remember Rashica'.

We MUST have shown an interest at some point.....he’s a great player...and too much smoke without fire etc.

But with all the smoke around RBL......and the fact he still ain’t here should speak volumes.

39 minutes ago, rayk said:

How is it a FACT??? It’s a negotiating tactic lol

There is loads to suggest he doesn’t want to join us us because........he ain’t fecking here lol

And the ONLY situation that we haven’t spoken to him is we ain’t interested in him. Lol

Right let me start again...

It is in the press, online, papers with quotes that Leipzig bid £15m and Werder laughed them off. That is fact. I'm really not sure why you're questioning it. You seem to have taken the small hints here and there that he might not be interested in us and ran with them but have ignored the very clear and multiple sources saying their offer was well below the asking price. It's been well known all summer Leipzig have a tight budget and their offer wasn't good enough. They've even been linked with other targets instead now.

Secondly, please tell me how Rashica not yet being a Villa player means he doesn't want to join us? What if we haven't agreed a fee yet? What if we have agreed a fee but haven't had chance to speak to him yet? Maybe because he's at Werder's training camp and will meet us when he gets back? What if we have made an offer and he's currently mulling it over? It has only been a week since we were first linked with him after all. It's a big decision for him so no need to rush it. What if he needs a work permit? What if Werder want a replacement lined up first? Those are just a few scenarios but there are literally millions of possibilities. Saying he isn't here yet so must not be interested in us is a ridiculous thing to say and I'm really not sure if you're even being serious when you say it.

These are the facts;

Rashica informed Werder he wants a new challenge.

Leipzig made a derisory offer, which was rejected.

We have been linked with him through multiple different sources (too much smoke for us not to be interested).

He's gone away to Werder's training camp and has been left out of their friendlies so far.

That's it.

It's only been just over a week since our interest came out. Why don't we wait a bit and see if there's more to it in the coming days? He might reject us. He might not. We might even pull out. What is for sure is that this transfer would never have been completed in a week and because "he ain't fecking here" yet is not a good enough reason to suggest he's not interested. Watkins isn't here yet either, is he not interested? etc etc...

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, useless said:

I think its obvious we clearly have been and are currently in for him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Right let me start again...

It is in the press, online, papers with quotes that Leipzig bid £15m and Werder laughed them off. That is fact. I'm really not sure why you're questioning it.

You can try and patronise as much as you want but you are using the words ‘Werder laughed them off’ as if the deal is dead and your saying that is a FACT.

ITS NOT.

The only FACT is that Rashica isnt here lol. I mean FFS, sure things may change but the smoke signals of It want to play CL football’, ‘I dont want to play for a relegation club’ count for Jack sh*t.

The way I see it is that yes we’ve shown an interest but that is as it’s got and WB are now trying to use that as leverage against RBL.

Why? Err because yes RBL have put in a stupidly low offer.

Why? Because they know Rashica is DESPERATE to join them.

C’mon bud,  Apparently we’ve had a bid accepted.....so if he wanted to come here why isn’t he here yet?

I trust him, I know he will make the right decision, he will come to us, once he realises how much we will love and cherish him he will come. I expect it to be concluded by the end of next week, or so my source tells me

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its true a lot of Villa fans have a defeatist attitude JV

I think its a brummie thing. We're very self depreciating. Not like Newcastle or Leeds fans who are simply deluded. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villan501 said:

129 pages of utter BS can mods please close this thread until its reported from.a credible source. 129pages on speculation for one player is a joke.

You don't need to look at this thread tbf...

• Haha 1

Apart from one journalist, who isn't even a journalist but a TV presenter saying that we were in for him there's been nothng else to suggest that we're in for him, and even that presenter changed his story from he's signing for us to we're in the race. A similar thing happened last season when a sports presenter from another country claimed we were signing a player, as with this he was the only one that reported it and the signing never happened.

If there was really something in this one of the more reliable journalists would have picked up on it by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's just someone we're considering in the event that Grealish leaves.

Just seems crazy so many pages for nothing. My opinion which not worth alot is if Rashica or his agent do not decide by next friday tell him to jog on. Villa is a huge club if hes desperate for leipzig let him wait for them we have a new season where we must hit the ground running.