Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

18 minutes ago, useless said:

His disappointment lies in the current standstill in the negotiations between the Green and Whites and the Red Bulls. Rashica has even begun to doubt whether RB Leipzig are truly interested in signing him. The forward wants to play internationally next season. As a result, a transfer to Aston Villa is not an option. 

Wait, what? 

1 minute ago, rayk said:

You think I made that up lol?

Here is the article.

https://bulinews.com/news/5599/leipzig-are-interesting-club-for-milot-rashica-says-his-agent

The agents quotes are cited from an interview he gave to Deichstube. 

Thanks.

So you are asking us to believe what you're saying.

Your telling this forum he is adamant on playing champions league football...

Yet according to that link you provided and youre standing by from July that he has turned down Ac Milan and Liverpool!??

2 teams in the Champions League.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

That has been highlighted and we get that but we're starting going round in circles..

How? Most people on here are posting comments creaming themselves that he is going to sign. I desperately want him to sign but I am also able to face reality without throwing a wobbly that his clear first choice is RBL or CL footie so I don’t think we’re going to be under serious consideration right now.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Thanks.

Yet according to that link you provided and youre standing by from July that he has turned down Ac Milan and Liverpool!??

Well that goes to the critical point which is how much he wants to play for RBL and if he turned down Liverpool and Milan in July, he ain’t going to suddenly consider Villa in August.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Thanks.

Hasn't Jack been desperate to join United for the whole season, bought his house and all? Plus annoyed that we are pricing him out of his dream move?

According to storiess?

• Like 2

I fear some posters are suffering from "Birmingham Mail Syndrome" 

Its brought on by reading Bollox, believing the Bollox then making more bolox up in your head followed by some venting about page numbers on villa forums.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

@rayk aren't you just a little bit worried you might look a bit silly if he does sign?  

I honestly don’t care about ‘looking silly’.....I’m just giving my read of all the news flow.

I’d ask everyone on here to think about what real news is there that he is interested in joining Villa.

Kosovan journo only barring a few ‘follows’ and that’s it lol!

Just now, rayk said:

How? Most people on here are posting comments creaming themselves that he is going to sign. I desperately want him to sign but I am also able to face reality without throwing a wobbly that his clear first choice is RBL or CL footie so I don’t think we’re going to be under serious consideration right now.

We all desperately want a player of his calibre and I had no clue who he was until our interest was even mentioned to me.

It's fair to say there's been more negative than positive when it comes to news linking him to RB Leipzig as it stands.

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We all desperately want a player of his calibre and I had no clue who he was until our interest was even mentioned to me.

It's fair to say there's been more negative than positive when it comes to news linking him to RB Leipzig as it stands.

So what  proper news linking him to Villa? Kosovan journo only imo and he could have been fed that story by Bremen.

If Rashica’s agents really wanted to smoke out RB Leipzig we’d see positive news stories from his agent or similar.....but they haven’t and so they don’t.

And that tells me they’ll hold out for RB Leipzig all transfer window long if that’s what it takes.

Edited by rayk

12 minutes ago, rayk said:

That's just not true though is it?

That would be as stupid as "creaming yourself" that he is NOT going to sign unless you know so for a fact.

All thats happened is people being excited about being linked to a very good player in positions we desperately need quality.

Along with bits of "Inside info" and news stories claiming that we are indeed after him.

Fans on a speculation thread "speculating things" and people like you literally acting like the "Grinch of transfer window present".

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's just not true though is it?

That would be as stupid as "creaming yourself" that he is NOT going to sign unless you know so for a fact.

All thats happened is people being excited about being linked to a very good player in positions we desperately need quality.

Along with bits of "Inside info" and news stories that we are indeed after him.

Fans on a speculation thread "speculating things" and people like you literally acting like the "Grinch of transfer window present".

Lol, it’s not because I want him to come but there is far more newsflow to suggest that is NOT going to happen than it is.

And believe me I don’t mind speculation, I love it, but this is verging on COVID being caused by 5G towers.....

8 minutes ago, rayk said:

Nobody is creaming themselves. This thread has been discussing the links we've had to him and having a bit of a harmless laugh. It's been exactly what a football forum should be for.

You seem to be enjoying telling people they're wrong to think there's a chance we might sign him and unable to grasp the fact that nowhere has categorically said he won't be joining. Nowhere.

Nobody is saying he will definitely join either. Chances are we won't sign him but the point is it hasn't been ruled out yet. You're entitled to think we won't sign him but don't knock people who think otherwise.