Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

11 minutes ago, rayk said:

So Raschica apparently turns down Liverpool and Milan in late July because he wants to go to Leipzig.....

https://bulinews.com/news/5593/report-milot-rashica-turns-down-liverpool-and-milan-he-eyes-leipzig-move

But hey, as soon as we’re interested (again...) of course he’s interested in signing for us.

It's mental how you rebuff others people opinions due to " sources of information", then continually cite even worse sources of information to back up your own arguments,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Let's look at it from this angle for a second.

What if I had posted on this board last week that Villa have made a bid for Werder Breman Milot Rashica.

Stacey Adams* in the ticket office told me that we have made a bid for him and he will be signed and then announced on Friday the 21st August 2020.

Firstly, Rashica doesn't sign on Friday the 21st August and can you imagine the shit storm that would be going on in here right now?

Secondly, Stacey gets her arse booted for the obvious reasons and I've risked her career and her losing her job and the press are all over the signing and announce it before Villa can do shit about it..

Or the scenario is that the player does eventually sign and Stacey still gets her arse kicked and sacked anyway for spilling the info to me in the first place which led it to being posted on a worldwide forum for everyone and their neighbour to see!

I am pretty certain Stacey would prefer me to be a tease on a forum than a career ruining arsehole on a forum.

If there was nothing to this I wouldn't have any other reason to have started this thread to begin with.

Equally nobody knows what may or may not have been discussed with Mods on this or any other thread already and nor is it for me to discuss.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Right.....yeah.....rejecting Liverpool .....CL champions....but he’d be interested in us.....brill. 👍

So, your saying that you don't have anything concrete then, despite criticising other people for not having anything concrete?

Its OK to admit that it's your opinion that he has rejected us, that's fine. You may even turn out to be right, but don't attack people who want to believe he may come here because they have no proof.

Oh, and stop putting a downer on a fun thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Milot Rashica is on the verge of joining RB Leipzig from Werder Bremen, at least that was the headline in the Weser-Kurier in mid-April. Since then, relatively little has happened. Quite the contrary, more evidence now points towards a deal falling apart, much to Rashica's anger. According to the Werder-blog DeichStube, Rashica has become impatient about the negotiations. 

His disappointment lies in the current standstill in the negotiations between the Green and Whites and the Red Bulls. Rashica has even begun to doubt whether RB Leipzig are truly interested in signing him. The forward wants to play internationally next season. As a result, a transfer to Aston Villa is not an option. 

The main reason for the standstill in the talks is the gap in the valuation of the player. Werder want at least €25 million, RB Leipzig, in the meantime want to pay €15 million, plus bonuses. Because Leipzig reached the Champions League semi-final, which earned them €50 million, Bremen see no reason to ask for anything less. 

Werder CEO confirms standstill in negotiations 

"It has gotten quiet, very quiet," Werder director of sport Frank Baumann said about the situation. "What does that mean for both parties? I am sure that is also a topic for Milot." Under contract until 2022, Rashica has had the transfer on his mind for some time, sources in Bremen are saying. Werder, after all, have already signed his successor by bringing in Tahith Chong on loan from Manchester United, even though club officials believe the two could play together. "

We're not even in the conversation, I suspect our name was just being used to try and make Red Bull make a better offer to Bremen.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I had a similar experience, with Reo Cokers contretemps......I had an exclusive on it, no one believed me called me an ITK and most backed O'Neill because he was more popular than NRC.....one said where did you get the information ....as if....fir the same reason as you claim.

I got it from the horses mouth, the man himself .....his version obviously, but he was later supported by Stan.....O'Neill was out of order.......but how could i disclose that.

I am not a big fan of Mon in the slightest......but NRC had a ridiculously high opinion of his own ability and if you look at his career after he left Villa it speaks volumes.

8 minutes ago, rayk said:

There are LOADS of stories that would strongly indicate:

(1) He wants to play for RBL

Please, Show everyone a quote of him saying that, or any other team for that matter.

(2) He wants to play CL football

Every player does, however, until a champions league team comes in and has a bid accepted for him then he needs to decide can he get to that journey quicker elsewhere. Only he knows that answer.

(3) He DOESNT want to play for a relegation club.
Nor does any player and that's perhaps a reason why he is leaving Werder and wants a new challenge?

(4) How does Villa fit in which that?

We also want to play in the champions league and won't be battling relegation this season with the likes of Rashica and Grealish on board 

I would have thought part 4 would have been the obvious part to a genuine Villa fan!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

So, your saying that you don't have anything concrete then, despite criticising other people for not having anything concrete?

Its OK to admit that it's your opinion that he has rejected us, that's fine. You may even turn out to be right, but don't attack people who want to believe he may come here because they have no proof.

Oh, and stop putting a downer on a fun thread.

Nooooooo......it’s just that the remotely positive news gets taken as that’s the only news in town, but pointing to everything else that suggests RBL is like his no 1 choice is like it’s in the Beano.

26 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Let's look at it from this angle for a second.

What if I had posted on this board last week that Villa have made a bid for Werder Breman Milot Rashica.

Stacey Adams* in the ticket office told me that we have made a bid for him and he will be signed and then announced on Friday the 21st August 2020.

Firstly, Rashica doesn't sign on Friday the 21st August and can you imagine the shit storm that would be going on in here right now?

Secondly, Stacey gets her arse booted for the obvious reasons and I've risked her career and her losing her job and the press are all over the signing and announce it before Villa can do shit about it..

Or the scenario is that the player does eventually sign and Stacey still gets her arse kicked and sacked anyway for spilling the info to me in the first place which led it to being posted on a worldwide forum for everyone and their neighbour to see!

I am pretty certain Stacey would prefer me to be a tease on a forum than a career ruining arsehole on a forum.

If there was nothing to this I wouldn't have any other reason to have started this thread to begin with.

Equally nobody knows what may or may not have been discussed with Mods on this or any other thread already and nor is it for me to discuss.

So has Stacey told you anything? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Nooooooo......it’s just that the remotely positive news gets taken as that’s the only news in town, but pointing to everything else that suggests RBL is like his no 1 choice is like it’s in the Beano.

Doesn't matter who his first choice is if they are not willing to pay for him.

People are just having fun. Most of this thread is fish puns and boobies. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would have thought part 4 would have been the obvious part to a genuine Villa fan!

As for (1) try this.

Milot Rashica's agent, Altin Lala, has responded to speculation that his client wants to join RB Leipzig from Werder Bremen. 

According to Sport Bild, Rashica has turned down interest from the likes of AC Milan and Liverpool as he has decided that he wants to move to Red Bull Arena. 

And in an interview with Deichstube, Lala confirms that the 24-year-old is attracted to Leipzig. 

"Leipzig are an interesting club. Their coach and playing style fit Milot well," Lala told Deichstube and added: 

"They are a club that make players better." 

That is the ONLY club I can find that his agent has said that about.

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's mental how you rebuff others people opinions due to " sources of information", then continually cite even worse sources of information to back up your own arguments,

Bulinews and tribuna.com you cant get more factual than that 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rayk said:

I am not a big fan of Mon in the slightest......but NRC had a ridiculously high opinion of his own ability and if you look at his career after he left Villa it speaks volumes.

But that wasn't the point being discussed.

That is true....but unless you know what went on.....that is no excuse......and another player told me Nigel was not at fault.....His reputation does not negate what went on.....but that is not the principle i was getting at in answering AVfCRigo.....it was about disclosing confidential information that can get folk in to trouble

Edited by TRO

(2) He wants to play CL football

Every player does, however, until a champions league team comes in and has a bid accepted for him then he needs to decide can he get to that journey quicker elsewhere. Only he knows that answer.

Well, we know RBL have come in for him and he and they can let it run all transfer window.

(3) He DOESNT want to play for a relegation club.

Nor does any player and that's perhaps a reason why he is leaving Werder and wants a new challenge?

But the point is that is coming out of his camp and is a clear but perhaps misinformed view of Villa.

(4) How does Villa fit in which that?

We also want to play in the champions league and won't be battling relegation this season with the likes of Rashica and Grealish on board 

Again the point is RBL do play CL footie but we don’t.

4 minutes ago, rayk said:

Well, we know RBL have come in for him and he and they can let it run all transfer window.

But the point is that is coming out of his camp and is a clear but perhaps misinformed view of Villa.

Again the point is RBL do play CL footie but we don’t.

That has been highlighted and we get that but we're starting going round in circles..

Edited by AvfcRigo82

9 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Doesn't matter who his first choice is if they are not willing to pay for him.

People are just having fun. Most of this thread is fish puns and boobies. 

Blimey, if you want fun, let’s start a thread on signing Ronaldo and Messi.