Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

The funny thing about this gif is the lady with glasses at the front. I swear she points and laughs at his Dingle dangler.

Please do not be so immature, this is an adult site, its called a winkie

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Nixon, so... 

No chance of that being the case, I would suspect at Brentford he is in 15k pw. No chance he would be offered any more than 40 to 45k otherwise our wage structure will suddenly go out of control. 

Always rated watkins but there is not going to be many championship players we sign who could command more than 45k pw. And no one from Brentford.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brummybloke said:

No chance of that being the case, I would suspect at Brentford he is in 15k pw. No chance he would be offered any more than 40 to 45k otherwise our wage structure will suddenly go out of control. 

Always rated watkins but there is not going to be many championship players we sign who could command more than 45k pw. And no one from Brentford.

Markets mad though, and with rumoured.interest from Leicester and West Ham who wouldn't blink at such wages it may well be true.

Very nervous about this one if I'm honest

8 hours ago, Enda said:

...don’t you remember what we’ve been through the past ten years?

What I mean is as a fan I’m not interested in these details. We either trust the club know what they are doing or we don’t. If we don’t trust them and end up being right then eventually we’ll be f**ked anyway regardless of what we pay Ollie Watkins!.

• Like 1

I am so worried about this signing. It is a huge risk.  He very much reminds me of Darren Bent. Great when he is in a very good attacking team that creates umpteen chances for him but that will not happen at Villa where he will often be isolated and having to deal with two centre half’s on his own.

If you watch the play off final, Fulham dominated the ball and Brentford’s attacking midfield players could not get in the game. As as result Watkins was totally anonymous. He caused the Fulham centre half’s no problems whatsoever. Is this going to be the reality every week in the PL? I admit that I have not seen too much of him but I have never been impressed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I am so worried about this signing. It is a huge risk.  He very much reminds me of Darren Bent. Great when he is in a very good attacking team that creates umpteen chances for him but that will not happen at Villa where he will often be isolated and having to deal with two centre half’s on his own.

If you watch the play off final, Fulham dominated the ball and Brentford’s attacking midfield players could not get in the game. As as result Watkins was totally anonymous. He caused the Fulham centre half’s no problems whatsoever. Is this going to be the reality every week in the PL? I admit that I have not seen too much of him but I have never been impressed. 

My thoughts are pretty similar.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

This is a fair point. Whoever has played up front for this season have struggled. For all the criticism he gets Wesley  probably did the best and that was because of his size and strength.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

We were poor in the play off final all over the pitch but if you saw the 2 league games against Fulham which we won and most games last season you might have a different opinion.Whoever he signs for in the PL he will get goals and I predict this Tuesday we will announce a big signing and Watkins will be paraded in a Villa shirt for an undisclosed fee so not to upset the account fans on here 😀

• Like 1

Â