Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Good first half....a decent striker would make a difference, Davis is a waste of a Villa shirt

This! He’s bloody awful, the amount of times they have put a cross in today, he’s no where near it

• Like 1

4-2-3-1 is working - maybe Terry’s influence?

McGinn starting to look like his old self, ElGhazi seems to be having his good game that he has every 12/13 or so.

Trez is just hopeless. Surely there’s someone else in the squad who can play that position better than him? I’d prefer Elmo there.

Just waiting for the inevitable stupid mistake which will give them a free goal then the floodgates will open.

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Well we dont look out of place at present, which is a plus for me

Liverpool have been extremely poor by their standards. I think that why we’re matching them. The good news is we’re in with a good chance of taking something from this.

Just now, villalad21 said:

We look good defensively but zero attacking intent.

Really? I've seen us getting men forward. I've seen us have a couple of decent chances. I've seen us lack a bit of quality going forward. Who knew with the players we have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smg said:

It’s almost like it killed you to admit we did well But you saved it by getting In a negative. We are doing well !!

Well if the pundit says so we must be because week in week out they say weve been useless.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We look good defensively but zero attacking intent.

You know we are playing the best team in the world right now. You seriously know nothing about football.

Do us all a favour and support a big club. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2