Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

In all reality who wants this team to stay up and play the same shite with the same half arsed players,as you have seen from today the players can play when they want too.

I want to stay up as another few season in the championship is just as waste, if we stay up these owners would spend the ££ on a lot better players and maybe even a better manager 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Samatta is another wesley. Both absolute garbage. Suso needs to be sacked

£32m on that pair.

For that kind of money we should have got someone who knew how to score goals in the premier league, not gambled.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why does the odd good performance prove we are under performing but the majority bad ones don't. 

Makes no sense. 

It proves we’ve got good performances in us and Smith isn’t getting the best out of his players.

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

And yet simultaneously should be comfortably mid-table 😄

If you want me to reply to whatever point you're trying to make, learn how to quote properly.

Just now, Villa87 said:

This has been a good performance. They are fighting. No quality in the final third will ultimately mean we are down.

We had to do something about the goals conceded and overall I actually think we gave looked solid.

We weren't ready when we started and we haven't ever caught up. We deserve to go down. 

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

I want to stay up as another few season in the championship is just as waste, if we stay up these owners would spend the ££ on a lot better players and maybe even a better manager 

If this was true they would have pulled the trigger at Christmas as the writing was already on the wall.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep he is. Made the subs late and we git punished foolish. Thats why he is a fool.

But you continue to be happy with a mediocre points return

He made subs and we got worse. I wonder why? 🤔🤔 

• Like 3