U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Have to say, I never picked up on that before. Not the best phrasing at all, but his heart was in the right place, and the booing from the crowd says it all. Trump has been many years in the making. He's not sprung out of nowhere. 

The way I saw it he was saying the man himself  is honorable and its not about what race yor are.

Edited by The Fun Factory

I've got to say, I'm deeply uncomfortable with Joe Biden being celebrated as anything other than "Not Trump", and I think the best outcome is a Biden victory, but a republican senate, so he can achieve **** all for 4 years if he lives that long. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've got to say, I'm deeply uncomfortable with Joe Biden being celebrated as anything other than "Not Trump", and I think the best outcome is a Biden victory, but a republican senate, so he can achieve **** all for 4 years if he lives that long. 

Thats where im at. Biden doesnt inspire me with much confidence but i reckon biden lasts 2 year tops before harris takes over and she is on the same scale as trump.

God help us

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where im at. Biden doesnt inspire me with much confidence but i reckon biden lasts 2 year tops before harris takes over and she is on the same scale as trump.

God help us

Huh?

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Full QAnon wacko from the few bits of her I've seen on Twitter, which is exactly what you'd expect to be fair. 

Yes, that is exactly what you'd expect, as you say.

I think you're maybe a bit younger than I am? If so, you might not remember that the Ground Central Mosque campaign was actually her *comeback*; she was previously a barking mad blogger back at the start of the Iraq War, when there were only about 1000 or so blogs that mattered at all in British and American politics. She was absolutely deranged even then. Then she went quiet for a few years, and re-emerged at the head of that awful campaign.

Weird to think someone I thought needed psychiatric help 18 years ago is still out there, mad in all the same ways.

• Like 1

Up by 4k plus in Georgia now, and the PA lead steadily increasing. Nevada is done and dusted. I wonder when the networks will start calling it. There is no way Biden doesn’t win this now. 

Edited by Michelsen
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

God help us

You couldn't get someone in Harris further away from someone like Trump but I'd be interested to see you back up your comment.

Oh unlike Trump she also has some moves.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Â