U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It probably helped that Trump doesnt know the names and locations of most of the countries. He only knows of Mexico, Russia and China 

Don't you mean Cheyna? 

• Like 1

I'm closing down all my open tabs to American news sites. Clearly nothing is going to change again today, It's just going to be slow death by 1000 cuts. 

Might as well just get on with my day of sitting here watching TV and playing Clash of Clans and tune in at Midnight to see if another 0.1% of a percentage point has been claimed during the 15 hour period. 

Rupert Murdoch-owned US outlets turn on Trump, urging him to act with 'grace'

Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post all show stark change of tone as their former champion faces ‘presidential endgame’

Grauniad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Until covid, I'd probably have argued that despite being a massive bellend, he wasn't the worst modern president, that'd have been comfortably Dubya for me. The last 8 months have probably changed that for me though.

No chance, not for me. Even if we are simply racking up the bodies, Trump is about three-quarters of a million short. The latest victims of 'Long Bush' died - at least one of them beheaded - while going about their daily lives in Nice and Vienna just this week.

Â