U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes, that is exactly what you'd expect, as you say.

I think you're maybe a bit younger than I am? If so, you might not remember that the Ground Central Mosque campaign was actually her *comeback*; she was previously a barking mad blogger back at the start of the Iraq War, when there were only about 1000 or so blogs that mattered at all in British and American politics. She was absolutely deranged even then. Then she went quiet for a few years, and re-emerged at the head of that awful campaign.

Weird to think someone I thought needed psychiatric help 18 years ago is still out there, mad in all the same ways.

Oh wow I didn't know that. I always thought that was her claim to fame.

I was in highschool when I first caught whiff of her and her Atlas Shrugged blog (or whatever it was called) and her crusade against the mosque. I can't remember how, but I think it was through a Facebook group. Kind of wish I didn't in a way as that Islamophobia (there was that JihadWatch blog the too) really used to rile me up, but also it did set me on the path of being more interested in politics and history, which has been a mixed bag in terms of benefit :lol:

• Like 1

Genuine screwups in the count being uncovered here in Michigan. Apparently related to software, which incorrectly tabulated things. It's not clear if this is a statewide issue. The Trump people are of course claiming it is. Time will tell, lots of time... 

Just now, villakram said:

Genuine screwups in the count being uncovered here in Michigan. Apparently related to software, which incorrectly tabulated things. It's not clear if this is a statewide issue. The Trump people are of course claiming it is. Time will tell, lots of time... 

"The Trump People"

Is this like when The Rock refers to himself in the third person ?

3 minutes ago, villakram said:

I am sure it wasnt your intention to be ambiguous but this will have no effect on the Presidential race and it equates to 6000 votes flipping to Republican, it won’t change the end the result re Trump/Biden. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, villakram said:

Is this like yesterday morning and I've been transported back in time? They've been counting votes by hand in Antrim County as a result. This isn't a new issue, done and dusted.

• Like 1

So, the clown is threatening to leave the country if (when) he loses.

I hope when he leaves the White House gates, his and the rest of his goblin family have their passports taken off them.

I want this clown thrown in jail. Preferably in a deep dark hole, with a bed garnished with poison ivy cuttings daily, a diet of of only lemons, quinoa and spam, and all the guards are 6 foot plus drag queens.

Let him keep his phone though. His tweets would make excellent entertainment for a change.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where im at. Biden doesnt inspire me with much confidence but i reckon biden lasts 2 year tops before harris takes over and she is on the same scale as trump.

God help us

I think the world would take Joseph Fritz as President over Trump right now. 

hopefully it’s Democrat President and at least one of the houses full Dem as well. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Island of St Helena should suit. 

I like your thinking, but too close to home for my liking. 

We could convince him he and his whole family have inherited a beautiful tropical island in the Indian Ocean, surrounded by friendly and welcoming natives. 

North Sentinel Island I believe its called.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

I like your thinking, but too close to home for my liking. 

We could convince him he and his whole family have inherited a beautiful tropical island in the Indian Ocean, surrounded by friendly and welcoming natives. 

North Sentinel Island I believe its called.

blowpipe-huntersarawakborneo-C30551.jpg

• Haha 1

Â