U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

You couldn't get someone in Harris further away from someone like Trump but I'd be interested to see you back up your comment.

Oh unlike Trump she also has some moves.

She is very easy on the eyes and she's aged quite well. Can you imagine her at 28?

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where im at. Biden doesnt inspire me with much confidence but i reckon biden lasts 2 year tops before harris takes over and she is on the same scale as trump.

God help us

Where did you get this from?  The sequel to Plandemic?

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where im at. Biden doesnt inspire me with much confidence but i reckon biden lasts 2 year tops before harris takes over and she is on the same scale as trump.

God help us

With that fat **** weighing down his side of the scales it's going to lift her so high up she looks like an angel.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Those are 3 strange things to cripple out of the blue.

That is not good news

They're going to have to physically remove him from office ASAP, he's clearly deranged and thinking about nuking blue states

12 minutes ago, maqroll said:

They're going to have to physically remove him from office ASAP, he's clearly deranged and thinking about nuking blue states

Not sure even he would nuke American soil but yeah they almost certainly going to have to physically remove him. 

Shame Mitch McConnell has come out to say Trump has a right to litigate, so whilst not backing trump, is furthering this nonsense. If/when the GOP drop trump that’s when it’ll come crashing down.

:popcorn:

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

This might be the strangest thing I've read in this thread.

You think biden will last full four years? Whats strange about that? Harris is obviousky next in line and she is as bad as trump

Only strnage because you dont agree with it

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You think biden will last full four years? Whats strange about that? Harris is obviousky next in line and she is as bad as trump

Only strnage because you dont agree with it

In what ways is she as bad as Trump? You gotta explain your reasoning here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

With that fat **** weighing down his side of the scales it's going to lift her so high up she looks like an angel.

Im not even a trump fan but harris is just as bad. 

Going from one shit leader to another. Hopefully biden survives the whole 4 years so harris doesnt get in.

Just now, sne said:

In what ways is she as bad as Trump? You gotta explain your reasoning here.

Im not interested in what that fool says im interested in what they actually do.

Despite trumps flaws he has done some good with the economy there pre covid.

Â