U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not interested in what that fool says im interested in what they actually do.

Despite trumps flaws he has done some good with the economy there pre covid.

OK, and about the question I asked?

Just now, Tegis said:

No,  but that one is going to get questioned......A LOT.

Well everyone hates trump here fair enough but doesnt matter what i say i will get attacked so im gonna step out as i know the trend of this site what tends to happen.

I will sign off by saying My prediction is biden doesnt last the full term and harris takes over. Makes a huge mess of everything. But because she isnt trump she wont be hated as much.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

They're going to have to physically remove him from office ASAP, he's clearly deranged and thinking about nuking blue states

Take away the "tates" at the end and I'm on board .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well everyone hates trump here fair enough but doesnt matter what i say i will get attacked so im gonna step out as i know the trend of this site what tends to happen.

I will sign off by saying My prediction is biden doesnt last the full term and harris takes over. Makes a huge mess of everything. But because she isnt trump she wont be hated as much.

Biden might not go full term, sure, nobody will argue about that. Not far fetched at all. Harris might be crap, sure, we don't know. What everybody went "whaaaaaaaaat?" over was your statement that she "will be on the same scale" as Trump. THAT, is a major statement and will take some doing from Harris. Hence the reactions you got.

Edited by Tegis
Misread a bit, edited
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Look at her record as attorney general and do some research.

Not gonna have more digs through at me (not from u by others)

I am done with this thread. 🙂

Fair enough, for me, if/when Harris is sworn in she has A LOT to prove if she is to be deemed as bad as Trump. And I doubt she would be allowed to be. 

But I'm certainly not saying I think Biden and Harris will be good. It's the US, it's Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You say do some research, but wasn't it you who linked videos and information from crazy conspiracy theorists in the covid thread? 

• Like 2

CNN’s coverage is hypnotically relentless. Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon pulling the night shift. Good to see they’re letting John King get some sleep. For three days, I genuinely wondered if he’d even had a coffee break. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah I don’t think any is disputing that there are real questions whether Biden will last the full term given his age, people were more confused to suggest that Harris would be worse than Trump. 

I’ve read about her AG record and whilst it isn’t perfect, it doesn’t give me any suggestion that she will be worse than Trump, far from it. Trump is pathological liar who has done nothing for the country save to improve his own ego/back pocket and benefited big business. That’s without even going into anything specific, for which there is a lot. I am not entirely sure from an individual basis how Harris could be worse? 

Not saying your wrong, but when you make such statements, it doesn’t surprise me when people ask why. I think it would be more helpful as well to explain more your concerns than “look up her record”, it helps us all understand better if you explained in more detail as to your worries/concerns to make her worse than Trump. 

Can you elaborate?

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That’s equivalent to farting in a room and running away complaining about the smell. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

CNN’s coverage is hypnotically relentless. Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon pulling the night shift. Good to see they’re letting John King get some sleep. For three days, I genuinely wondered if he’d even had a coffee break. 

I suspect that all of the reporters are desperate to be “the one” to call it. Their distain for Trump is certainly amongst the highest, though Trump I think started hating them first, or I at least suspect this.

Just now, cyrusr said:

I suspect that all of the reporters are desperate to be “the one” to call it. Their distain for Trump is certainly amongst the highest, though Trump I think started hating them first, or I at least suspect this.

Wolf Blitzer and John King should get to call it, if there’s any justice in this world 😂

Someone made an interesting point on Twitter that Trump is the first president since Jimmy Carter to not start a war.

And a reason he increased his Muslim vote was probably because he didn't bomb them as much as his predecessors.

He only had 1 term to avoid doing it though so it's entirely possible he would have started something in his 2nd term.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well the last couple of pages are pretty amusing. There were no digs at all. One poster called a specific quote "strange". 

I Feel Attacked GIFs | Tenor

I'm coming round to the idea that Trump, Bannon, Rees Mogg, Farage, Patel, Tommeh, Henry the VIII are all cut from the same cloth. They're all massive drama queens. A lot of their supporters seem to be too (I haven't read the last few pages, so this isn't aimed at a specific poster).

2 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Someone made an interesting point on Twitter that Trump is the first president since Jimmy Carter to not start a war.

And a reason he increased his Muslim vote was probably because he didn't bomb them as much as his predecessors.

He only had 1 term to avoid doing it though so it's entirely possible he would have started something in his 2nd term.

I think the nicest thing you can say about Donald Trump is that he kept his lunacy and damage mostly contained within the United States.

I say mostly, because while he didn't start the drone strikes, he sure did continue to use them, and took steps to prevent the numbers of civilian casualties from being disclosed. 

• Like 1

Â