Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, Herman22 said:

How is Guilbert still on the pitch? It's one of the poorest performances I think I've ever seen in a Villa shirt. Truly pathetic. 

Indeed. Been done on positioning/pace time and time again. and useless with the ball. Contributed to all 4 goals.

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Watch how we play. I have never seen such poor tactics. Generally, the midfield feeds a striker, i.e Samatta. The striker in our team has to do it all himself, an when he fails, fans say he is poor

It’s not just that, he runs around a lot but his touch is poor and looks slow as f.

Keep playing luiz no energy no fight no effort and we keep losing. Great stuff.

Every single game without fail 

Name on team sheet = over run in the middle defence trying to tackle higher due to gutless midfield equals a other raping.

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Heads are down, belief has gone, no one to rely on, just a bunch of strangers without a common goal. 

Spells relegation. 

I don't know where to go from here, but the momentum from coming up is well gone.  We'll have funds to replace Jack, but I expect most of the others to stay.  Do you sack smith and start from scratch again?  Or give him time and money to bounce back from the Championship?  

It's a very difficult proposition. 

I don't want anyone like Allardyce, is there anyone out there who fancies a crack?  Or do you stick with Smith?  He's already got us up once. 

How does DS recover? He hasn’t showed any ability to raise these players, which is a great shame.

I like the guy but I think he’s learning (by his own admission) and we need someone who has learned a bit more.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Seriously mate, just **** off posting about Smith.  We get the point.

No. I’ll post want I want thanks. Don’t want to read it? Hit the ignore button.

• Like 1