Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, AVFCforever1991 said:

It's actually impressive how Smith got promoted , clearly he wasn't expecting it , and now is in a state of shock

Pretty sure our owners themselves said we were "a year ahead of schedule".  Maybe no-one was expecting it.

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Playing Luiz and Nakamba every game is a sackable offends in itself, both offer absolutely nothing, total passenger is nearly every game.

Yep. Should have Drinky and whatshisname on instead.

Edited by Michelsen

Smith out. I have no idea how Elmo V Evans at corners cannot be seen to be a complete mismatch!

Picking Hourihane...wow!

Nakamba is woeful and Gilbert has been worse than woeful this evening.

Heart gone and dressing room lost IMO

8 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Trez and Wesley among others 

Lazy response - we needed a CF and Bowen and Benerama arnt that so we bought Trez and AEG for £16m combined 

You need to ID at least three other players to make up the £30m+ you would need

Edited by VillaCas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Playing Luiz and Nakamba every game is a sackable offends in itself, both offer absolutely nothing, total passenger is nearly every game.

Luiz gets the ball, gets brushed off it, or sh*ts himself and gives it away, but he didn't start off this bad, the more he has played under Dean the worst he has got.

Nakamba has had about two decent games and the rest he has been awful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

relegation performance. Back to the championship and cheerio Jack. However, at least we might win games again. Not quite so afraid of the championship as I was last time out

I'm even starting to question that, at this point.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I agree again apart from the bold.

The players we've ended up with are not worth £140m. How much do you think we'd get if we sold them all again? £80m? £90m?

We bought trash.

Smith insisting on three up front and not knowing how to play any shape aside from 433 has also killed us. There's no hope beyond opponents not turning up.

We can score I have no doubt, that's easier with three strikers. We cannot keep anyone out at all.

We really don't play 3 up front.

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

I'm starting to think Douglas is actually Westwood with a fancy haircut. He offers nothing. Nothing going forward. Nothing in defense. 

The same Westwood playing very well in a Burnley midfield who are sat in 10th place in the league, looking quite comfortable? 

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

Lazy response - we needed a CF and Bowen and Benerama army that so we bought Trez and AEG for £16m combined 

You need to ID at least three other players to make up the £30m+ you would need

No you are right, clearly these players are working. 

Just now, Tayls said:

The same Westwood playing very well in a Burnley midfield who are sat in 10th place in the league, looking quite comfortable? 

Yeah that's the one. A truly useless footballer.