Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Think he’s sending a message to the fans giving his mate a hard time. 

Nah, between Archer's🔒 & Kesler's 🤫 

It's a co-ordinated campaign by the social team to put a focus on the remaining youth prospects after we've lost our most talented Academy Graduate 2 Summers running.

I'd expect Iroegbunam or a Ramsey to have something similar in the next day or so.

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It's a co-ordinated campaign by the social team to put a focus on the remaining youth prospects after we've lost our most talented Academy Graduate 2 Summers running.

I'd expect Iroegbunam or a Ramsey to have something similar in the next day or so.

...or maybe it's just a cryptic sign they aren't going out on loan this season?

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Seems the other young lads didn't much like Carney with their tweets today 

I’ve seen a few people say this I’m wondering who else other than Archer and KKH?

Edited by Rustibrooks

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

...or maybe it's just a cryptic sign they aren't going out on loan this season?

Yep. Gerrard has said his head was at keeping them both last week. Later he confirmed Archer is. And local press have all but confirmed Kesler is..

..But both wanted to cryptically tweet in identical styles as each other within a couple of hours of Carney being sold to hint at it instead.

Nah, not buying it 

Pretty sure that Carney gets on well with all our other players, they're always commenting on each others instagrams even since Chukwuemeka was left off Australian tour. Also watching U23 games, if Chukwuemeka wasn't playing, you would sometimes see him on the sidelines in normal clothes as a spectator with some of our other youngsters watching the game, cheering those that are playing on.

Kesler's and Archer's tweets today have nothing to do with Chukwuemeka, they're just posting pictures from a photo shoot for the official site, they were probably told by the club to post those pictures.

The only way those tweets can be read as having anything to do with Chukwuemeka is the club trying to promote our other youngsters, to divert some of the attention away from the fact that we're losing Chukwuemeka.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Seems the other young lads didn't much like Carney with their tweets today 

I don’t think so. I can’t find it now(I’m wondering if he deleted it?) but I’m sure I saw KKH tweet some sort of goodbye video montage of him and CC playing together and telling him to go smash it shortly after the club announcement.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Feeney wimped out of just the '💪🏻'

🤣🤣

Edited by HalfTimePost

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Going out on loan to Huddersfield apparently.

Potentially short in the right back position if this happens.

we arent though, we have Guilbert and Chambers can comfortably play RB.

Young could also prob play RB at a push.

5 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Amazing move for him, he will be right up there at the top of the Championship and HF play a nice attacking brand of football. 

They made a rotten start and the last manager pretty much did a MON and some have tipped them for relegation

The manager including hia caretaker spells actually has an impressive 100% loss record in charge, hopefully for him and KKH that turns around quickly

Yeah Huddersfield are on a real downward spiral right now. Did a great job and overperformed last season but it's looking a much different story this time around, lot of worried people that follow them.

On 29/07/2022 at 09:02, duke313 said:

Isn't that what happened with TAA? Clyne was first choice right back at Liverpool, then TAA just overtook him and cemented his place in the team. 

That’s not EXACTLY what happened with Clyne and let’s just hope what happened to him doesn’t happen to Cash… Google will give you the answers on that one! But yes I agree with your general point that nothing stops KKH competing and he’ll learn a lot training with a PL squad if he stays or on loan if he goes. Happy to trust the coaches on this one to know what’s best for him…

Edited by Adam2003

28 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Genuinely didn't realise they lost their manager. 

My comment earlier is now dogs**t, and I'm embarrassed. 

they also lost two of their best players to Forest this summer (Toffolo & O'Brien).

• Thanks 1

Â