Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

38 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

His dad was a break dancer?? That’s brilliant, how do you know?

Yeah, his Dad was a break dancer, he was in a crew called Rock 6 back in the day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

True, Cash is ever present. He played all 38 games this season, it will be a tough ask for him to repeat that though without fatigue or injury, with a World Cup thrown in the middle for good measure.

Poland won't go far so he'll get a rest 

Shame he's not a LB as I reckon it's easier to transition behind the older Digne than Cash...

... not that I think he won't be pushing Cash for a starting spot soon. Wonderful player.

His defensive positioning and focus is lacking. He shouldn't be playing against anybody in the top half yet. 

But he's ready for Premier League minutes against bottom 6 teams and early Cup Games. He is so comfortable in attack, really adds something to our game. A few of his passes or movements I thought were Bailey on the edge of the box because of my dodgy stream. 

He's going to the top 

• Like 2

I don't think it's a question of whether he's ready or not, it's a question of whether a player of his age would be better served going somwhere where he's going to play every week which could be better for his development and therefore better for us in the long-term.

• Like 3

We're lucky to have him, he will be a big player for us in coming years. Right now, we should keep him in the squad and he can be a great option to bring off the bench and also a rotation option for Cash. 

Â