Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

The additional subs this year make it well worthwhile for both parties for him to stay (and for Guilbert to leave I guess).

As whichever formation we line up with will rely on the full backs for attacking width, he’s a great option to be bringing on for the final 10 minutes or so, his pace would be a nightmare for any opposing full back who’s put in an 80 minute shift already.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

The additional subs this year make it well worthwhile for both parties for him to stay (and for Guilbert to leave I guess).

As whichever formation we line up with will rely on the full backs for attacking width, he’s a great option to be bringing on for the final 10 minutes or so, his pace would be a nightmare for any opposing full back who’s put in an 80 minute shift already.

He is so quick. He glides like Giggs used to. 

Full season playing in the Championship would be the right decision for him I feel. The guy needs to playing most weeks for his development and then he can really push Cash next summer/season.

Young and Chambers can cover Cash this coming season. Guilbert will go probably this week.  

• Like 1

Maybe a half and half. Stop here till Jan. Get experience with the first team. Play in cup games. And then take that high end training into the Champ and create chaos. 

He quite obviously has a load of character as he has really excelled and hasnt been afraid to take the tougher option on the pitch. 

There is no way he should be going on loan, it's fine to start rewarding these academy stars with a chance, he'll deputize for Cash n will get his breakthrough this year. No point keeping Guilbert it buying a back up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

i know there will be area's he isnt as capable right now compared to Cash, but on the ball, watching kesler and Cash "on the ball" is like night and day, kesler is such a ball playing full back, pure quality, exactly what we need once he is developed (if he isnt ready right now).

I always think Cash looks uncomfortable on the ball in terms of ball playing/intricate play.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i know there will be area's he isnt as capable right now compared to Cash, but on the ball, watching kesler and Cash "on the ball" is like night and day, kesler is such a ball playing full back, pure quality, exactly what we need once he is developed (if he isnt ready right now).

I always think Cash looks uncomfortable on the ball in terms of ball playing/intricate play.

Cash's energy and running power is a great asset but even when playing out from the back he never looks composed on the ball. KKH is much more comfortable which could really help in playing through presses. I'd love to see him make his breakthrough this season.

• Like 1

Cash loves 'the battle', is technically solid enough.

KKH seems the opposite, technically very VERY good but needs game time to develop the defending side of things. However, I would think he'd have less defending to do as he'd keep the ball better and give his opposite number more to think about defensively. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Cash loves 'the battle', is technically solid enough.

KKH seems the opposite, technically very VERY good but needs game time to develop the defending side of things. 

I know it’s not as black and white as I’m probably making it sound, but based on this (which I agree with btw) the two of them working together day in day out could be mutually beneficial to both of them. 

Didn’t see today, but based on the highlights I wonder if there’s a way to give him some time in other positions?   Impressive moving the ball.  Not enough video to see how he defends.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Didn’t see today, but based on the highlights I wonder if there’s a way to give him some time in other positions?   Impressive moving the ball.  Not enough video to see how he defends.  

He actually seems to enjoy attacking more than defending, I have a feeling he can play anywhere along the right side, from back to front.

• Like 1

He is better on the ball now than Cash. That pass to Bailey around the 30 seconds mark (in the video posted a few posts prior) Cash doesn’t see nor play. I’d keep him until the break at least and see if he can make the shirt his.

• Like 2

Â